Boredom in an Exam? Unheard off!

My Maths Exam was like any other. Completely boring and a waste of my time.

I mean they say Exams test your knowledge, but really it tests your memory.

I was luckily I was doing quite well. I had done half the questions with half my time available.

I read the next question.

Question 16) In this question, assume that the Car uses the same amount of Petrol for each mile.
A car uses 55 litres of Petrol to Travel 495 miles.
How far would the Car travel on 80 Litres of petrol?

I groaned and completed the question with ease.

My boredom increased as I continued to complete the easy Exam.

I looked around and decided to test a theory with my Calculator.

I have heard the way to Summon Evil was with a mysterious circle, some weird ingredients and 9 numbers.

Unfortunately I only had the numbers I could put on my Calculator so I tried it.

'666' I typed it once in my calculator. '666' I typed it twice in my calculator.
'666' I typed it again in my calculator. Pressing the equal button the lights flickered and the sports hall went dead silent. No breath. No nothing. Just a red figure standing in front of me.

Gasping. I blinked and everyone started screaming.

The light went on and I looked round.

Everyone was writing and doing calculation for their Exams. Everyone looked like. Normal.

No one showed signed anything had even happened.

Shaking my head I ignored what had happened and carried on with my Exams.

***
"I'm glad you can join us," Mr Chair smiled evilly,

"No problem, I'm glad I can waste my spare time to be in Detention," I smirked back whilst I sat down in the Corner.

"No sit here," Mr Chair pointed to the same Table Pixie was sitting on, "You will sit opposite your best friend."

Scowling as I sat down I thought of as many ways as possible to killed Chair just for emphasising the words, 'Best Friend.'

Chair forced us to write out why we were there about 1000 times whilst he read 50 Shades Of Grey.

That is literally the only book he ever reads. He also reads it with the 😏 face which is completely disturbing.

Unfortunately he forced us all to go to the Cinema to watch it with him as a 'School trip.'

Yes my School allows creepy teachers take their students out to see creepy disturbing movies. I mean it doesn't even have anything to do with History!!

After about 6 hours Chair lets us leave, so I raced out.

Heading towards the double open door, on my way to freedom, they suddenly closed before I had time to stop.

Falling into my ass I buried my head as Pixie and all her slaves laughed and took pictures of me. Even though my head was down and It was light, I could tell by their use of the Flash just to spite me even more. The light was on for god sake, you don't need the flash. But they do anyway, just to spite me.

Getting up, i turned around, shook myself and said, "Thank you so much for waiting for me whilst I had Detention you are all such lovely friends." The look of disgust on their faces made me smile nicely before sassing out the door like a boss.

When I got outside something moved next to me, but when I turned around.... No one was there!!!!

Laughing to myself I stuck my headphones in and started to listen to my Music whilst I headed 'home.'

I had gotten to the edge of the huge, Disney like forest and breathed in the fresh air.

Following the River I got to the broken bridge.

A few years ago some drunk Teenagers decided to take their 4 wheeler truck over the bridge and it collapsed. Unfortunately the Council couldn't be asked to fix it straight away and then in the end it never got fixed. I mean it's not like anyone lived to the other side of the Bridge.

Luckily the River was at low tide so my shoes didn't get too wet as I crossed. The stones helped but during the Winter they grew a very slippery moss which was a bugger to stand on.

I had reached the other side successfully and carried on walking.

Walking, walking, walking.

****
A/N = Hey guys,

How r u? Just to let u know I have posted the Book Trailer on YouTube and is hopefully attached to this Chapter :-)

Love u all,
skelts21 😄