Who needs Comfort when you have 'Friends'?

The final lesson went by fast. It helped because Liam sat outside the window and we passed notes through the open windows. However, when I was forced to stand at the front and tell everyone what I had learnt, the devil decided to make faces and distract me.

Strolling towards the orphanage with Liam I wondered something, "You do realise Mrs Glasgow doesn't allow friends inside,"

"Haha oh well, I will just charm her with my amazingness," He told me.

We carried on walking and then he stopped in front of me, "Wait a second, you just called me your friend," he smirked,

"I didn't realise I had a choice," I smirked back at him,

"Okay, okay I will let you off them," Liam rolled his eyes before we finished our stroll.

Palms sweating and knees shaking, the memory of that night entered my mind. Not just now, but every time I came near this place, to the end of my days.

Taking my hand, Liam lead me inside.

"Oh my god, don't tell me, you have finally picked yourself up a boyfriend Ally," Mrs Glasgow screeched as had opened the door. A crack.

Shaking my head, I let go of Liam's hand and headed upstairs.

Liam looked around at the plain walls and sheets.

"Nice room," he said apprehensively.

I giggled at his nervousness which made him relax a bit.

"Haha, don't worry, this isn't much because Mrs Glasgow doesn't spend much on us," I laughed.

"I have an idea of what we can do now," Liam said out loud with a smirk,

"Oh no, this is never good," I smirked back,

"What's never good," he replied confused,

"You having an idea," I turned around, just imaginative to annoyance on his face. I giggled.

All of a sudden I found myself lying flat on my bed.

"You will pay for that," Liam laughed.

Turned around so I was lying on my back and Liam was over me.

"Bring it on," I beckoned.

Liam waited for a few seconds before tickling me.

Screeching I tried to slug slither away from him. After epically failing at that, I decided to tickle him back.

Unfortunately, him being Liam, decided to be as hard as a rock and not ticklish.

Escaping away from his evilness, I ran into the Bathroom and locked the door.

A few seconds later I heard a knock on the door.

"Come on darling, come back and enjoy me. We can do something a bit more fun," Liam said and I could literally feel him winking.

Gagging I replied back with, "Nahh I'm good thanks."

Suddenly I heard another voice, of a girl.

Making my way out of the bathroom I saw that one of the sluts in this place is trying to attach herself to Liam.

Anyway, when I mean slut, I mean literally. The girls in here are more scaring than a nude beach.

Liam and I made eye contact and his eyes of plea made me smile but carry on.

Changing out of my school uniform, I placed on my blue skater skirt, white trainers, red t-shirt and a cream jacket. I never wore make- up. It was mainly to do with it was too much effort. However, I did place my hair up in a side ponytail.