The Same Time, But Someone Else's P.O.V

(About 2 Days before +)
(Liam's P.O.V)

"I'm worried about Ally," I told my Brother Christopher,

"I know you are, but what can you do," he replied with a shrug,

"I just think she is being to calm about the whole situation," I huffed,

"Yeah, it's not like she killed a whole orphanage of people," he laughed.

I shot a glare at him which made him quite.

We were both in a Bar across from Vlup.

Hopefully Ally hadn't noticed, she hated that we were trying to look out for her but what else was I supposed to do?

"She hates me," I moaned bluntly to my Brother,

"Yes I know," he smiled,

"Thanks bro, your a lot of help," I rolled my eyes.

Taking a sip of my drink, I glanced over to Vlups door.

"Strange," I stated as Pixie strolled into Vlup.

Christopher and I exchanged the same glare, but stayed seated.

A few moments later Pixie strolled out, more amused then usually.

"Okay..." Christopher started then stopped when we spotted Ally stalk after the girl.

"Come on let's go," I hurried.

Christopher chuck a few notes on the table - to pay for our drinks - as we flew through the door.

We stayed our distances for a few minutes.

"I think we should move closer," Christopher whispered.

I shook my head and put my finger over my mouth, indicating him to be quiet.

Suddenly, we heard a piercing scream and we ran.

From the end of an ally way, we saw Ally plunge her hand into the bleeding girls back and pull.

Her spine ripped from her back as her life slipped away from her.

Ally stayed where she was for a minute.

Her hands were dripping blood and she was still holding the spine.

That was when reality hit her.

She dropped the spine and ran.

"Ally," I called after her. She didn't hear me.

We both followed the scared girl down the road and randomly she disappeared.

"What!" I gasped, "How is that even possible,"

"Well you did tell her emotions would take her strange places," Christopher chuckled, "So her emotions took her away,"

"I didn't mean it literally," I choked.

Then I started to panic. "Christopher, she is scared and worried and doesn't know what is happening or where she is or," I babbled on about my feelings.

All of a sudden I felt something hard hit my face, then I was being shook.

Christopher had slapped me and now screaming, "Get a hold of yourself, you are the heir of Hell and you will find her!"

He let go of me and I knew what to do.

*****
"Are you ever looking?" I screamed at a Hell Earth Watch Guard, several hours before I was banished from Earth Watch Guard Tower.

Yes, in Hell we have system that keeps to check the Human World and what they are up too. Mainly in case anything interesting comes up.

My Parents had forced me to go to my room whilst they were trying to look for Ally.

Mainly cause my feelings were getting in the way and I am emotionally unstable 😊

'Meow' a voice came behind me.

I swirled around and saw my Cat Lily. (I totally didn't name it after mine and Ally's ship name 😅)

"Hello Lily," I smiled and started to stroke her.

After I met Ally, and knew our love was destined, no one supported me.

I was crazy and being stupid.

This one - I tickled Lily's chin - came and love me like no one else.

I adopted her and brought her back to Hell. (Totally in the rules!)

There was a knock on the door and my littlest sister strode in.

"Hey," I smiled,

"Hey," she smiled back. "Do you guys really want to find Ally cause maybe she is happier wherever she is now?"

"What do you mean?" I growled.

Everyone likes to believe Carrie is all sweet and innocent, but she is defiantly the Devils Daughter.

"Well she's not wanted back in her home town, no one cares about her," Carrie stared me straight in the eye.

I stood up and pounded my fists on to the wall. "Now listen here

Carrie, I want her back, I care about her, and nobody is going to stop me. I am all she needed!"

"Very well then," Carrie didn't back down, "We have a match in Colredo

***
Christopher decided to come with me to Colredo.

"It's to keep an eye on you," Christopher reassured me for the thousandth time.

I laughed and nodded with my eye brows raised.

We booked a room in the only Hotel and started trying to figure out where she was.

"It's not that big of a place, so don't we just look for her," I begged,

"No, this is why I came!" Christopher explained, "You will find her, have one chance and then she will run again. We can't just find her, she has gone of the rails and we need to be careful."

"Gone of the rails, we are defiantly perfect for each other," I laughed.

Christopher just rolled his eyes and fell on to bed.

It was nearly midday and quite a lot of people outside.

"That is a lot of visitors," I mentioned,

"Yeah, it's the annual snowboarding competition, it's starting in about 15 minutes," Christopher told me, checking his watch.

"I know where she is," I exclaimed.

I explained to Christopher that is was a dangerous sport, expecily since Ally has never done it before.

We had reached the top of the mountain just before the competition had started.

Suddenly, I caught a glimpse of her stumbling towards the start line in her ridiculous costume. I smiled.

"Ally," I called out to her. No reply.

"Hey you have to stay behind the rope," the security guard demanded.

I growled and followed the ropes around to where she was.

"Ally," I called again and this time she turned around.

"Ally, what the hell do you think you are doing!" I asked her,

"I ran here," she giggled.

At least she might know what happened.

"Get back here now before you hurt yourself," I stretched out my arm and pleaded.

The starting gun went off and Ally took one look at before heading down the hill.

No I screamed to myself as the mountain shook.

Behind me, snow started falling down from the mountain.

"Ally," I whispered before grabbing a snowboard and followed her.

All of a sudden the snow fell on top of me. Burying me alive