Hmm, this might be the Place for me

"Standing up I felt an incredible heat hit me.

I started to wonder around, staring at all the strange thing.

"Come on Ally we don't have all day!" The boys summoned me along.

Racing towards then I stayed close. The only reason being is that we were in Hell and everyone was giving me strange looks.

Christopher had then ran of, so Liam and I had this awkward silence.

"Don't worry about them," Liam pointed (Probably reading my mind - _ -) "They are just not used to seeing a living Human around these parts."

"So I'm not dead?" I questioned my existence,

"No I saved you, remember," he pleaded.

I slowly nodded remembering the fall and then suddenly being in this boys arms.

"How?" I asked simply,

"With my Hell powers," he laughed spookily whilst a strike of Lightning hit the sky.

Quickly I looked up and watched it like a Firework show.

"Are you doing that?" I jumped,

"Yes, of course," he smiled.

All of a sudden, it started raining.

"Are you doing that?" I screamed over the loudness of the rain,

"Not on purpose," he stared at the ground.

"What do you mean not on purpose," I asked.

Ignoring my question, he grabbed my hand and we ran.

Together we raced hand in hand through the storm to one of the largest Buildings I have ever seen.

On the Outside, it looked like something from a horror movie. Windows smashed, paint peeling, floor balcony falling apart. However as soon as you step in the door, it is completely different.
The noise of the rain is muffled by laughter coming from another room.

The ceiling was so high, I couldn't reach it even if I tried. The room was painted with a mixtures of red and black. The long, winding stairs lead of on the left, but Liam took me to the right. Pass the old Grandfather clock and into what seems like the front room.

The front room then opened out into a dining area and Kitchen.

I could see the colour scheme was the same through out the House. Although it didn't give is a repeating feeling. The design was different in every room. Lines in the Hallway and swirls in the Front Room.

Looking through the windows, all I could see was darkness. It make me feel a bit uneasy.

Ninjaly I crept over to stand closer to Liam. Making sure not to lose him in this smirking House.

"Let me guess, that was you Brother," Christopher said like it was obvious, pointing out the Window.

Everything went silent, and that was when I saw some people sitting on the Floor with some Cards.

The older a Woman stared right into my eyes and said, "Come and play cars with us, it's Death Defying." My eyes widened, I inched back a couple of centimetres and my Heart hid in my Chest.

"Umm, we are going upstairs," Liam smiled beckoning me to follow him.

Automatically - Like someone was controlling my Legs - I followed.

"Wait no, sorry Ally but you have to stay downstairs with us," Christopher told me simply.

He stood behind me, grabbed my shoulders and guided me to a nearby space in the Circle.