That One Time You Run

Liam had helped clean me up, but the Twisted Liar scars stayed. I believe they will never leave!

"One glass of Vodka and make it quick," a girl demanded next to me.

"What are you doing here," I demanded to Pixie.

It had been a week since I had escaped the torture chamber and not really left Vlup.

Seriously, I hadn't left Vlup. It is now my home.

"Not much, I wanted to see you really," she shrugged,

"Why would you want to do that?" I snapped,

"I wanted to apologise," she admitted,

"Ugh, if you have to," I decided the quicker she did this, the quicker she had to leave.

"I'm sorry I left you to become awesome and popular, but to be honest, you should have done a better audition when we were 8," she stopped and considered something. "Actually you would of just held me back. So goodbye Ally, and I take back what I said."

Pixie got up and left the building. Laughing her head off.

What the hell kind of apologise was that. She abandoned me when I had nobody else. If she didn't want to be friends, she could of just said instead of letting me have any hope.

Fury rose up inside me, so I downed my drink and followed her.

After a few blocks I caught a glimpse of her blond hair turn a corner.

Jogging I caught up to her and stayed inches behind her.

Fortunately she hadn't noticed me.

Looking around me, I picked up a rusty piece of metal that had fallen down from the broken down building.

Raising my hand, I sliced down Pixies back.

Pixie screamed and fell to the floor.

She tried to crawl away, so I plunged my hand into her back and ripped out her spine.

She took one finally breath and collapsed into a pool of her own blood.

Standing there for a few minutes, I realised what I had did.

I did ever victims dream. Killed my bully.

Taking two steps back I ran.

I raced and some how managed to end up in Colredo. Colredo holds the snowiest mountains in the world. It is famous for its snowboarding.

Liam had explained because I was Human and went to Hell, emotions would take me to strange places.

Maybe this is what he meant?

I decided not to run anymore and stroll into a near by Cafe.

"Hello dear, anything I can get you?" The elderly woman asked me,

"Umm," I scanned to menu above her head, "Just a Hot Chocolate please."

She nodded and brewed me up a Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles.

I chucked some change at her and sat down in the corner.

The shop was quite small with a few tables and chairs.

It was strangely Butterfly designed and it was filled with people.

"Are you here for the Snowboarding competition?" A beefy guy with a crystal beard asked me.