Trafalgar Law

I placed my hand inside the hat praying to God to not get a certain surgeon. "Don't be Law, don't be Law." I kept on chanting it like a magic spell. I chanted it one last time before pulling out a neatly folded paper that read the number 3. Name looked over my shoulder and read it out loud to everyone.

I looked around the room hesitantly and saw Law frowning as he looked at me with one eye open saying something like, "tsk" and walked to the closet. 'Fuck' that was the only thing that came to my mind. Out of all the men currently present on the ship you had to get the one person you gravely hoped to not be stuck in a closet with.

I didn't really want to cause a scene and become a killjoy so I just walked to the closet without complaining while looking down at the floor. I opened the doorknob and sat there on the floor without acknowledging the presence of another being with me. I stared at the small hole near the closet roof which was the only source of light in this dark area. The moonlight glistened on Law's face. His eyes were closed and the usual frown on his face was not there. He right reminded me a lot of his younger self, the pure and innocent one. He had been my friend for as long as I can remember. I had seen him go through everything right from Cora-san's death to forming a pirate crew to becoming a warlord. He used to share all his thoughts and tell me all that was going on in his mind but after witnessing his beloved Cora-san's death and being tormented by Doflamingo he had built walls all around him distancing him from the world, from me to keep himself from getting hurt but I was his friend and a consistent one at that so I kept on trying to get him to open up to me but every time I tried understanding him he pushed me away taking away a big part of me with him, hurting me, after trying to get closer to him all these years I understood he wasn't going to open up to me again so I decided to give up. But I didn't stop caring for him I would remain by his side to make sure he doesn't harm himself more even if that meant being treated like a doormat by him.

"Stop staring, you're starting to creep me out."Law said with his usual furrowed eyebrows.

"ahh- sorr-sorry." I didn't realize he had woke up I must be zoning out, so lost in my thoughts.

I am a part of Law's crew now but he still doesn't let me be of any help to him at all. He tries to avoid me every time. He truly doesn't need my assistance now; he truly doesn't need ME now. I saw Law staring at me with crazy eyes. Why was he glaring at me?

Oh I know, I must be looking like I am ready to cry right now. It doesn't take much to make my tears overflow even if my mind is strong enough. Everyone says that I'm a crybaby but it's not my fault if my mind and my eyes aren't in synchronization. My eyes sometimes start watering even when I'm perfectly fine. But am I perfectly fine right now thinking about Law and about what I would do next, should I really once and for all remove myself from Law's life forever. He was just looking somewhere with pure annoyance and infuriation in his eyes, am I really that much of a burden that he cannot bear to even stay with me for 7 minutes without wanting to kill someone with his glare.

I finally gathered a little of my minuscule courage and looked him in eyes and said," Is it always going to be like this?"

"What do you mean?" Law said directing his attention to anywhere in the room but me.

"I mean, you always pushing me, hurting me, disregarding me. Do I really disgust you so much that you don't care if I'm crying or going through misery?" I had held my composure till now, holding back my tears but I knew I couldn't hold them in much longer but I still went on. "What happened that made you despise and detest me so much? If I truly am that great of a burden-"my voice cracked, now tears hot wet tears were rolling down my cheeks and Law got that look of annoyance on his face again that made me feel even more dejected still I continued I needed to let out my feeling once and for all, they were killing me from inside. "Burden to you, I truly make you so furious and frustrated then I'll leave, I'll go forever and never return if doing that will give you some amount of joy. I will go-" I couldn't finish what I was saying as something that I could never had expected just happened Law, Trafalgar Law had pressed his lips to mine. He held my face with his hands and started wiping my tears with his thumbs and said," Please don't cry." I still couldn't believe that this was happening and something that surprised me even further was seeing Law's cold grey eyes misty with tears. I wanted to savor and relish this moment so I wrapped my hands around Law neck and silently sobbed on his shoulder. Was this him saying goodbye to me? Law wrapped his hands around my waist pressing me even closer to him. "The reason I keep pushing you away is so that you don't get too close to me, close enough to let others know I love you too much to ever let go. There are many people out in the world who want me dead and would do anything to make that happen even if that meant killing my loved ones. You are no burden to me, in fact you are the only reason I still keep going, if it wasn't for you I would've given up so early. It's because of you that I've come so far. I'm a douche, hell I'm such a dick even I wouldn't want to stay with me but you've always remained by my side. I'll do anything and everything to have you with me always. I can't promise you that I'll be good at all times, but can you promise to stay with me?" Law said panting and breathing heavily. I could see how hard it was for him to admit all this and say it to me. I was breaking on the inside while hearing Law say this he had been keeping in so much pain and anguish all to keep me safe. He seemed so vulnerable and exposed right now. Especially when he said the last line it seemed as if he was pleading me to stay with him.

I shifted a little so that I was looking at him and said, "I'll stay with you, Always." After what seemed like centuries I saw Law smile at me, not a devious or mischievous one but, a genuine heartwarming smile. I hadn't seen him smile like that in years it was only in our childhood that he ever smiled that gladly and freely. I then noticed that my eyes were displaying their waterworks again only this time my tears weren't of grief and desolation but of contentment and glee. Law was wiping my tears again, "I hate it when you cry." Law mumbled. I remembered something and asked , "Then why did you look so annoyed when I cried?"

Law looked at me in the eyes and said, "Because you were crying and I couldn't do anything about it. But I've decided I'm not going to let another tear fall out of your pretty eyes." And then he kissed me so softly that I fell like my heart would melt. I placed my hands around his neck deepening our kiss. I felt his tongue slide against my lower lip did I mention how electrifying his touch was? I felt like electricity was passing in my body every time he touched me. He slid his hands which were on my waist lower until they were against my hips. I moved my hands through his silky black hair which were surprisingly soft. He then shifted away from me and said," Our seven minutes are about to end." Right after he said it Nami opened the door and popped inside leading the next couple in.

I was already missing Law's touch. I suddenly felt my tiny hand being held Law's large ones. He tugged me closer to him and whispered in my ear seductively, "Wanna finish what we started, later in my room?"

...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note

Here it is finally, I hope Law wasn't too out of character. I'm sorry if you find it too emotional and sappy but I didn't want Law to just make out with any random girl cause I found it too uncharacteristic for him. If you guys want another one with Law being more touchy touchy or more sexy then just leave it in the comments. Also don't forget to tell me with whom you want to be locked in a closet next ;)

Please comment and vote it would mean the world to me.

-Love, hugs and hot make out sessions with Law ;) for you guys from me.