One Piece Seven Minutes In Heaven : Prologue

You were sticking your hand in a hat while fidgeting around to grab a paper chit and WHY were you doing that even though you hated the idea of making out with some guy in a closet?

Well it was a dark stormy night on grand line and a warm fun party inside sunny go. Almost everyone was there. You were sitting on the couch with your piraye friends and a bowl of chips on your lap. When suddenly Nami came up and said that everyone was going to play a game known as seven minutes in heaven. Mostly everyone except sanji and luffy were displeased with the idea. Sanji being Sanji would just do anything to play this game. Luffy being Luffy had no idea of what was going on and was busy eating meat while talking with Ace. Nami cunningly came to luffy and said,"So Luffy lets play seven minutes in heaven if you do that I'll tell Sanji-kun to let you eat meat all day for an entire month" Luffy went nuts and didn't even bother knowing what seven minutes on heaven and screamed,"EVERYONE IS PLAYING SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!-okay?" and that's why you were now about to play seven minutes in heaven with someone from the Grand line!

................................................

All pictures used belong to their rightful owners.