Zoro

You uninterestedly put your hand in the bowl and fidget around to grab any chit, after pulling out the piece of and examining the number written on it you yell out

"WHOEVER IS NUMBER 7 come in the closet " you were feeling really sleepy and wanted nothing better than to jump on to the bed. You jumped inside the closet and leaned against the wall to get some rest you noticed the door open and close but you could not make out who it was in the pitch black darkness.

''So umm who is it'' you stuttered.

"Does it even matter" said the figure. It took only a fraction of second to figure out who it was you were really happy you got him but it broke your heart when you acknowledged that he was least interested in being here with you.

This 'him' was Zoro.

"Yeah right... I just wanted to a nap I had been feeling dizzy for a long time because of the sake I had" you said with plainness in your voice. trying to hide your emotions you really admired zoro but lately you had been feeling a little more than just admiration for him you actually were having a teeny weeny crush on him. okay maybe teeny weeny is an understatemant.

"I saw you gulping down that glass" Zoro said. "That's what I have for starters. A girl could never handle it. Girls just can't handle it." zoro said with arrogance evident in his tone but it was the playful kind.

You knew that he was only mocking you but the feminist inside you rose up and you began confront him.

You were charging at him with a sly comeback in your mind but as you were stomping towards him you slipped on some clothes lying down getting your head banged into something stone like hard.

You opened your eyes slowly only to realize that you were on top of a person- Zoro. You blushed so bad that it was hard to distinguish between a tomato and your face.

"Oh woman can't you even walk properly" Zoro mumbled.

"Well .. I slipped on something" you replied feeling embarrassed.

"Hm what were you coming here for anyway''

"Well I was just coming to tell you that you can't treat girls like you girls are not as weak as you bargain them to be" you said it like a whisper. You had to muster up all the courage you had in order to answer him because currently your face was on the crook of his neck, your chest pressed up against his and your thighs between his legs. It was one hell of an awkward moment but Zoro didn't seem to mind.

" You're different. you're not weak .you're weird."

You felt like you would cry right now Zoro called you weird after saying your not weak.

"The way you fight its just so inexplicable I have never seen any girl fight like you except a certain girl from my childhood. Its not just your fighting its 'you' that's just so eye catching."

And with that he pressed his lips against yours it was the perfect feeling. You were extremely shocked but you returned the kiss slighting feeling the intensity of Zoro. The kiss was sweet and so full of passion you almost felt ecstatic.

"I like you a lot" Zoro whispered hunger palpable in his deep voice.

"I like you too" you said breathless, from the kiss.

And just as the words left your mouth Zoro's lips attacked you with all the passion in the world. It wasn't like the previous kiss this one had a lot of want and fierceness in it. Zoro's one hand slowly moved up and down on your thighs making you want to moan ridiculously but you held them all in. His other hand was on the hem of your top his index and middle finger were on the bare skin of your back. Your hands were on his chest feeling up his stone hard abs. his muscles tightened on your touch.

He slowly moved his hands inside your shirt sending shivers through your entire body. Just as he was about to take it all off the door opened revealing a very furious Sanji looking like a boiling octopus. He screamed with rage and anger

" Zoro is raping (y/n)- chawwwnnnnnnn"

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So hey guys how was this chapter forgive me if this sucked balls. Tell me which character you would like to read next.

Bye!! Tate!! Ciao!! Hasta Lavista!!