Sanji

You hesitantly placed your hand inside the hat and pulled out a neatly folded peice of paper you read out the number and suddenly you turned about a trillion shades of crimson when you came to know who your partner was going to be. It was him, the gentleman, the charmer, the cook - Sanji.

So here's the story you only joined the ship a few months ago and and mostly everyone has been telling you that since you came there has been a major change in Sanji. As you were told by Nami he used to be a perverted look cook who used to droll over the sight of women. But in all honesty you can't believe any such thing could be true he is such a decent man around you it's really shocking if Sanji really used to be a erotic love struck puppy kind of man.

You rigidly walked towards the door but before you could reach for the handle Sanji already pulled out the door for you. You blushed more as if that was even possible. You nodded your head in gratitude and walked inside the closet. It was a very confined space. The walls weren't that broad one step ahead and you would just crash into Sanji's chest.

Awkwardness filled the air and you were begging on the inside for sanji to stir up a conversation. Instead of waiting for sanji to talk, you began talking first.

As you were pondering random thoughts something popped in your mind and you decided that this was the best time to talk it out, "I don't get it" you slowly muttered. Sanji quickly looked at you. Your gazes met and you continued, "Everyone in the ship says that you were some kind of pervert who used to swoon at women. I refuse to believe all that stuff cause I can't imagine you being that perverse way. " You asked Sanji feeling sympathetic as well as doubtful.

×××Sanji's POV×××

When those words left (name)-chan's lips I felt like the ground shifted from underneath me.

I liked her since a long time. I believed that if I were to change that erotic self of me maybe (name)-chan would like me back.

But when (name)-chan said those words I felt like all those efforts made by me to change just got shattered. She said those things with such disgust. I bet she would despise me so much if she came to know of my older self.

I need time to think!!!

What can I say? Should I tell her that I love her? No she would feel too urged.

"I gotta go (name)-chan. I need some fresh air. "

I said the lamest freaking I could to her. And then let out a small laugh.

♥♡♥You♥♡♥

Sanji let out a bitter laugh and before I could say something to him, he kicked open the door, put a cigarette to his mouth and rushed out of the room. Before anyone could ask me anything I hastily got up and started running after him.

I searched for Sanji everywhere the crow's nest, the kitchen, the gym and so on. I sat down on wooden deck and looked up at the sky until I smoke rising from the small garden on deck. I walked to the tangerine tree and behind it I saw sanji leaning on the trunk looking up at the sky with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Sanji"I called out to him and immediately his head jerked back to me. He looked surprised.

"(Name)-chan what are you doing out here?"Sanji questioned. That was what I heard before I slipped on the wet grass and in flash Sanji appeared beside me caught me by my waist. I was sure right now I looked redder than a carrot and beetroot juice.

"(Name)-chan are you okay" Sanji asked with concern filling his eyes.

I pushed myself from him, when I remembered how he just walked out on me in the closet. Gathering all the courage I had left I got ready for confronting Sanji.

"Sanji-kun I know I'm not exactly the kind of girl you like I'm not that pretty, or interesting or likeable but you didn't really have to dislike me so much as to walk out on me in front of everyone." You said. Sanji was stunned and his eyes were fulk of sadness. He moved closer to you and looked you in the eye.

"(Name)-chan please don't cry" you didn't realize there were tears falling down your cheeks until Sanji said those words.

You started moving your hand to your cheeks but Sanji already held your face and was now wiping away your tears with his thumb.

"You've got it all wrong (name)-chan, you've got it all wrong. The reason I left was because... I really was the kind of person everyone described. I didn't want you to believe that cause I thought you would hate me if was of that kind." Sanjj told you.

"Sanji-kun I-"before you could continue Sanji placed a finger on your lips and started telling you something.

He said,"(Name)-chan what you said before was completely wrong you're exactly the kind of person I like and You're not just pretty your absolutely beautiful your eyes your hair they just drive me crazy, you're really interesting to me and I find everything you do or say captivating and you're not only likeable you're so so amazing that now I've come to not like you but.. love you." He said all of this softly and slowly. After that you just looked into his eyes which were full of so much hope and longing you felt like your body would give up. You thought that now after Sanji's long talk of affection for you bland words won't really make an effect so you stood up on your tip toes and softly pressed your lips to Sanji's. You felt like there was only one person in the world and that was Sanji. You felt butterflies doing acrobatics in your stomach.

_____________________________________________

You and Sanji were now walking back to the inside of the ship when Sanji turned to you and said "You know (name)-chan you still haven't replied to my confession."

You smiled at him and said "I think I'm falling for you too Mr. Perverted cook."

***********************************

A/N

So I finally finished writing this. Please comment and tell your thoughts, it would mean a lot to me, constructive criticism is welcome. Tell me which other characters you would like to read about. I'm gonna write for Law, Ace and a few more if you would like to read about any other special characters let me know. Bye bye!! ^_^