Prologue Rewritten

On the outskirts of the Sand Village, a young boy stands over a lone grave. Carved into the stone of the tomb was the name Mazuma Hijikan. A lukewarm sensation began to run down his cheeks, and droplets began to soak the ground in front of the tombstone. A burning sensation began to fill his eyes as they began emitting a crimson glow. A single black dot formed in the center of his pupils as tomoe began spinning around the center; two in the right and one in the left. Clutching tightly to the scroll in his hands, the boy begins to read its contents.

"Shinsei, if you are reading this, then my illness has finally taken its toll. I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you, but I leave you with this scroll that your father Shisui gave to me. If you want answers about your power and how to develop it even further then seek him out. Go to the Hidden Leaf and show them this scroll. Your father left you a specific set of instructions so you could follow in his footsteps. I want you to know that I'm extremely proud of you and that I will always be watching over you. I love you."

Further down the scroll were sets of hand signs for a variety of different jutsu. Closing the scroll, Shinsei takes one last look at his mother's grave before beginning his journey back to the village.

TIME SKIP

Shinsei continued to meander through the sand-covered streets, his head hung low and filled with questions. He wanted to find the answers, but to do so would require him to leave, and to do that he would have to speak with the Kazekage. With a newfound purpose in his stride, Shinsei begins to navigate through the maze of streets and back alleys, before looking up at the large building in front of him. The building stood tall in the center of the village, and within its walls was the Kazekage's office. Entering the building he walks up the multiple flights of stairs until he reaches the top floor. Continuing his walk, the sound of footsteps echoed down the empty corridors, and finally turned to see the door in front of him. Raising his hand he knocks on the wood. 

"Enter," a muffled voice answers. Opening the door Shinsei peeks his head through seeing the Fourth Kazekage Rasa doing paperwork at his desk. Setting down the papers he motioned the boy forward.

"I hope this is important Shinsei, you know it's a busy time of year with the Chunin exams coming up soon," Rasa spoke with his ever-present stern tone and look. Composing himself Shinsei placed the scroll on the table, and with every ounce of courage he could muster he spoke.

"Lord Fourth I want to travel to Konoha to learn about my father." Rasa's eyes widened slightly as he read over the contents of the scroll, before he looks back at the young boy standing in front of him.

TIME SKIP

Shinsei readjusts the bag strapped to his back as he walks further through the desert. Turning around he looks at the faint outline of his home as Rasa's words ring in his head, "I will allow you to go to the Leaf Village, however, when I believe you have had enough time to gather information on your father I will send someone to get you. Are we understood?" Clenching the scroll tightly in his hand the young Uchiha continues his three-day journey to Konoha, where hopefully all his questions will be answered.

Didn't expect to see me so soon huh? Well I'm here and as promised I have been rewriting older chapters, I'll most likely unpublish the old chapters after I rewrite them, I'll be rewriting up to chapter 8. Don't worry I got the next new chapter almost done hopefully by the end of the month it should be out. Thanks for reading