8. The Discussion

(A/N- Rishika is Riddhima's Nick name)

Riddhima was sitting there, talking to Siya. When She heard footsteps and turned to see Vansh and Kabir coming together with a stern face. Riddhima looked at Siya who blinked to her.

Kabir came and directly sat next to Riddhima not looking at her.

"You know I love Siya right?" Kabir asked and she nodded.

"I think... You both should stay happy together. I am no one to come in between." Riddhima said.

"Siyu told me you love Vansh?" Kabir finally looked at her.

"But he doesn't. Don't think about me focus on your life." Riddhima said.

"I do Riddhima I do! Tell me what should I do to make you believe that I love you!" Vansh said sitting on the ground infront of her. Riddhima looked at Siya whose hands were on Kabir's shoulder.

"Tell me why you agreed to papa for my marriage with Kabir?" Riddhima's voice doubled in pain.

And as usual, Vansh was silent. He bowed his head down, holding both her hands tightly. Riddhima looked at Kabir and indicated him to look at Vansh.

"Vansh... Nothing will be good hiding it. Tell her... Why waste time when you love her?" Kabir said.

Riddhima stood and pulled Vansh with force to other side, so Sibir ( Siya and Kabir) could not listen.

"Now tell Vansh. Why?" Riddhima asked cupping his face making him look at her. Vansh pulled her up for a kiss, their kiss, which poured all the anger, pain, frustration, love.

Riddhima pushed him and he backed off.

"You very well know your father is the best cardiologist in our city. And the most rude too. Right?" Vansh asked.

"Yes I know he is best at his work but worst with his family." She said folding her arms at her chest.

"Ma had a heart attack, the day your alliance was fixed." Vansh said.

"And that's why you just came to see if I am ok or not and went away." Riddhima said in utter shock, she herself started joining all the dots. Her epiphany was making her cry.

"You went to papa for her surgery, the day I told him I love you." Riddhima said again looking at him.

"Yes meri jaan that's what happened" Vansh cupped her face nodding is yes.

"And Papa said he will only do if..if he lets me get ..mariied..." Riddhima choked and sat on the floor sobbing heavily. Vansh sat on his knees hugging her tightly.

"I am sorry Vansh ..I didn't knww" Riddhima cried and Vansh clutched her more close to him.

"Don't cry...my heart aches" Vansh said wiping her tears.

"How is Ma?" Riddhima asked

"She is fine now. Her Operation was successful." Vansh told and she nodded. "Chalein?" He asked and they both stood up brushing off the dirt.

Siya and Kabir were sitting on the bench, Siya was resting her head on Kabir's shoulder. And Kabir was resting his head on Siya's head.

Riddhima cleared her throat and Sibir came out of their thoughts. They were shocked to see Vansh and Riddhima, hand in hand, smiling.

"Seems everything is sorted." Siya stood up and hugged Riddhima.

"Actually I forgot to tell...Kabir. Bhai had already assigned the divorce papers, we just need to sign them." Riddhima said.