9. Acceptance

Riddhima came down the train, and smiled taking her bags off. She was standing at the platform, rolling her bags out alone.

"Riddhima stop!" Kabir's voice ringed her ears and she stopped, turned to see him standing.

"Kabir?" Riddhima asked in surprise.

"I got a 4 day holiday. And you forgot that your stuff is at my home" Kabir said.

"Oh yeah... I really forgot. It's fine come lets go." Riddhima said and they both went through.

"Rishika..."

Riddhima stopped listening to the voice, she turned to see his brother. Standing infront of him, his eyes getting peace seeing his sister after so long.

The bags were on the floor and Riddhima ran to Rishi and they both hugged each other.

"Bhaii" Riddhima sobbed in happiness.

"How are you Princess?" Rishi asked.

"I am totally fine.." Riddhima smiled at him.

"Hi...Bhai" Kabir said being a little hesitant.

"Hmm" Rishi replied coldly.

" Bhai.. don't be so serious. He knows we are getting divorce and he is agreed and we are good friends and he loves Siya and .."

"Ok ok fine..I will not be. Happy?" Rishi cutted her and said.

Riddhima jumped and hugged him tightly, after a casual talk, Kabir Riddhima along with Rishi reached Kabir's home.

"Kabir! My son... finally..my house feels complete. Hi Riddhima" Anupriya came and hugged Kabir.

"Hi..ma.." Riddhima said hesitantly.

"Rishika get your stuff we ar leaving" Rishi said and Riddhima nodded entering inside.

"Why where is she going?" Anupriya asked looking at Kabir.

"Ma..we are getting divorced" Kabir said and sighed.

"What!? Have you both gone mad? At least give a chance to this! You both haven't even spend a month together properly." Anupriya being shocked started scolding.

"Ma I love someone else! Then what's the problem?" Kabir said and Anupriya fell silent.

"Stay with her, feelings will gradually...

"No ma. I won't. Even she was forced to marry me. I can't let her feel that she is just a burden. And I have signed the papers too." Kabir stopped her in between.

Riddhima return back with a small bag and a teddy bear in her hand. Anupriya just glared at her and Riddhima bowed her head down.

"Couldn't you stop him!? Even you are running away!" Anupriya screamed.

"I am sorry. But I can't destroy someone's love life." Riddhima said softly and went ahead.

"You are spoiling your life Riddhima. Just wait and watch" Anupriya stomped her foot and went inside.

"Don't take her words Riddhima. She is just surprised and shocked by sudden things. I will pacify her. Have a great life ahead." Kabir wished and they both shared a casual hug.

Riddhima left alone with Rishi, she was so happy. Her life was back at normal. Near the society gates, Rishi stopped the car.

"Rishika actually I have to go for ward rounds. You go I will come soon"