17. Bitter Truth

Rishi's eyes widened seeing her sister in this state.

"5 lakhs, in next one hour" the man said in an demanding tone "and if not, you are well aware how beautiful your sister is" he said with a laugh.

"I have it ready! In next 15 minutes...tell me the address" Rishi said...of course he was scared for his sister.

"Good..will message it"

The call declined, Rishi felt like a big rock is kept on his head, he felt vulnerable, for the first time.

"Here is the address... don't worry and stay here. She will be back with us." The police man said comforting him.

Rishi wanted to thank him, but his throat lumped and voice denied to come out. He just nodded, closed his eyes ruffling his hairs, trying to compell everything.

Half an hour later, stumbling Riddhima was brought to the police station. The ladies made her sit and Rishi just looked at her, messed up face.

"Bhaii" she slowly whispered...

"Rishika..are you fine? Did they hurt you?" Rishi asked slowly.

Riddhima chuckled, and nodded in no with a 'tch'.

"I want to go to somewhere..which feels like home." Riddhima sobbed, but holder up immediately looking towards his brother.

"Don't worry. We are going back home. And don't leave this time. It's high time you should fight Riddhima.. don't let someone else do anything. Be for yourself also... specially when you are here, at home."

Rishi's words were printed to her mind, all the things happened in one day, indicating only one thing to her.

Maybe Vansh will come and solve all this?

"I have no energy to fight Today bhai...(looking at her watch) it's already early morning. I will book a hotel room for myself." Riddhima said with a smile.

"Sure..come I will drop you."

Both sat in the car, and Riddhima told Rishi about all the happenings, Ishani and Angre taking her to a restaurant mid night, her meet with Vyom, his deal, their little but heated argument, and her leaving the VR Mansion.

I should have stayed with my sister

Rishi cursed himself knowing so much things happened with her, he had no trust on anyone now. Making sure Riddhima is in her hotel room, he drove towards VR Mansion, any brother would surely fight for his sister, when it's about something more than her.

He knocked the gate vigorously, and it was opened by Ishani.

"How dare you!?" He directly screamed making Ishani flinch and Angre rushed to the door. Rishi's anger for no reason (acc. To Angre) was invalid. How can he just shout like that on her love?

"Bhai... actually Riddhima went away...is she..." Angre was cutted by Rishi

"Dare you take her name from your filthy mouth! For god sake leave me and my sister at our happenings!" Rishi said, joining his hands angrily.

" Respect..! Atleast see whom you are talking to!" Angre said loudly.

"I am talking to a man who is just selfish for his business and ready to destroy my sister's life." Rishi said.

"Her life is already destroyed by her..Bitter truth, but Vansh is coming back and is NOT going to have any relation with her anymore. He also has his name, which can't be ruined by your sister." Angre lost control on his words.

Rishi felt numb...people whom he believed would keep her sister happy were saying so, to him. Thank God he didn't bring Riddhima.

"Angre! What was that?"

Vansh...he was here.

Uma.who was standing confused saw her son, her heart screamed with happiness, tears made way as she saw a plaster on his hands, she hugged him while he did so back.

"Bhai!" Ishani too ran pushing Rishi aside and hugged him.

After their hug, Vansh turned to Angre, who stood numb realising what all things he just said.

"I didn't expect this from you Angre." Vansh said with a sigh, and turned to Rishi.

"I am sorry Bhai. Angre said wrong. I will al..."

"Thanks! No need to shower your fake love and sympathy to my sister." Rishi spat angrily and left ignoring Vansh's calls.

Vansh looked at Angre, who was just standing like he did nothing.

"What was that Angre? Why did you lie to him?" Vansh asked Angre, who silently went back to home.

"Vansh. I am seriously saying you should not marry her." Angre said sternly.

"Angre. And I am very seriously saying you will not marry Ishani. Will that be ok?" Vansh said with the same stern tone.

"What? Bhai no you can't do this!" Ishani said in between.

"Think about Riddhima. Rishi is going to do the same with her. What did you both do that made him so angry?" Uma asked, she was tensed about the happenings.

Vansh made Uma sit the on the sofa, and gave her a glass of water to drink.

"Don't worry Ma. I will sort out. You should have rest. Ok?" Vansh asked and Uma nodded caressing his head and ruffled his hairs, and Vansh turned to Angre.

"Either you tell what you did.. or I will ask Riddhima" Vansh said, and Angre left from there, giving his answer.

"Ishani..I think you should also look at our business...there is more things beyond love to look at." Vansh said leaving the house.

"Can I know which room Riddhima Gupta is living in?" Vansh asked the receptionist of the nearest hotel.

"Sorry sir. It's against our policy" the receptionist replied.

"It's urgent please" Vansh said, but the receptionist pouted nodding in no.

"Vansh..."

Vansh turned to see Riddhima, her face totally wet with tears, hands open calling him for a hug.

Vansh immediately took her in his embrace, their distances ended, they were finally together, again.

"I missed you Vansh" Riddhima said snuggling onto his arms.

"I missed you too" Vansh said kissing her crown and she smiled, as his lip touched her forehead.

Claps surrounded the atmosphere, both turned to see many phones recording a video and people clapping for them. Vansh realised he was still in his uniform which made everyone recognise him.

Riddhima smiled, pulling Vansh into her hotel room, with her.

_RiAnshCommunity_

Here it was! All punishments accepted for not posting. Daily schools are so tough to take out time.

Hope you all liked it!! Do tell me in the comments how do you feel about it, and what do you think will happen next!
My exams are starting from 18, aage ka you know 🥲

Stay safe and keep well!
Tanvi 💫

(31 votes plz)