34. Parted, Once again

"Don't talk to me!" Riddhima huffed moving to the other side.

"But whhyyy" Vansh said teasing her and she huffed.

"I am not in a good mood at all." Riddhima said a little sadly.

"And why so? I will make you smile then." Vansh said and sat on his knees infront of Riddhima who was sitting on the couch.

"Do you think this will make me smile, not at all." Riddhima said as he held her hands in his.

"I know this wouldn't." Vansh said and kept her hands in his head, making her ruffle them as he kept his head on her lap.

"What are you trying to do exactly?" Riddhima asked sternly, but she was actually massaging his head.

"Just wait and watch." Vansh said as he closed his eyes enjoying the massage.

BOO!

AHH

Riddhima stared at Vansh for a while, while he was smiling like a kid, all his teeth on display.

"What was that!?" Riddhima scolded him and he again kept his head on his lap.

"Nothing." Vansh said nonchalantly.

"So your plan failed?" Riddhima asked with a glint of smile, which turned into a full smile as he whinned.

"Not at all." He said looking at her face.

"Look, you are smiling." Vansh said adoring her face which had turned red and she giggled a little with the amount of shyness she was having as he looked at her.
.
.
.
.
.

"It's time to leave Vansh." Shrinath said as he kept some bags behind the jeep.

"I will go and meet Riddhima once." Vansh said and went away not listening to Shrinath's numerous calls.

Vansh silently kissed her forehead, but she was awake by his presence around her.

"Going out for some days. Will be back soon." Vansh's aid as he held her hand. Riddhima tightened her hold on his hand, while trying to remove her oxygen mask,again.

Successfully removing it from her face, she called Vansh closer to him and cupped his face giving a very light kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you." She said in a whispering voice, Vansh smiled and kissed her cheek too.

"I love you too. And we will go back home together after I return. Ok?" Vansh said caressing her head as she nodded putting her mask back.

Love you Riddhima. Bye. He said in his mind, smiled to her and stood up to leave. Riddhima waved him a little as he went, and he too waved back.

The hospital staff was just watching both of them pausing their work. Was it real? They knew him as he was here all the time with Riddhima. But what made them shocked was, Riddhima kissing and waving him. While they always saw her in tears of pain and the trauma she had suffered from.

Both are experts, trying to hide their pain from each other knowing it very well.

"Ready?" Shrinath asked and Vansh nodded. They both sat in the jeep and also picked up Armaan in between and went where the way led them to.

"We are ready to start the operation now." Doctor told Kabir as he stood far away watching Riddhima sleeping.

"Oh..ok then." Kabir said and some of the ward boys shifted her onto a stretcher leading her to the OT.

Riddhima woke up as she felt some movements around her and saw the ward boys pulling her into the stretcher. Riddhima was a little confused, where were they trying to take her now?

As the stretcher moved out of the ICU she saw Kabir standing looking at her only. No one would ever believe him, Kabir knew as he saw her waving a little from her trembling hands. He passed a smile to her as the stretcher moved into the elevator.

And before Riddhima could asked, she had her answers.

"Don't worry. You are having an operation, and Vansh knows about it. You'll be better after that." Kabir said as he saw Riddhima taking her mask off.

The stretcher moved out of the elevator, and before anything else could happen Riddhima was inside the OT.

How movies and daily soaps show, red lights on, someone crying or praying. And here was the reality, there no one to wait for anything. No one interested about her life or death, just Kabir. Standing with a responsibility he took, so Vansh could focus on his mission.

The car jolted on a speed breaker breaking Vansh thoughts, he realised that he didn't even remember what he was thinking which amazed him a little. Armaan was sitting silently looking outside as they passed side by side with a herd of sheep, fluffy and cosy.

Shrinath was driving the car, he was to do something 'stunning' to tell his family about. And why not? Everyone expects a Soldier to be on a war or mission once a life which wasn't possible at all.

Riddhima's heartbeat increased seeing her surroundings, nurses attaching pipes and machines to her body to track her heartbeat and other stuff. Feeling a prick she looked st her left, the doctor injected her something. She knew it was an anesthesia.

Vansh sat up straight as he looking at a couple clicking photos of each other sitting on a bike. Both looked so happy, laughing and tickling each other on the bike itself. Vansh smiled, and why would he not?

Kabir slurped his tea standing outside the hospital and swiped up his phone, having a picture of Siya and him of their baby shower. He smiled keeping the phone back into his pocket.

It was all silent. Just thoughts. Thousands of thoughts in hundreds of minds. This new morning was changing everyone's life, not even a single person on earth is deprived from the change.

The doors of VR Mansion opened, and a lady officer came up with little Inayat who was jumping and walking inside looking at the whole house.

Uma bent to her level as Inayat slowly came and hugged her, a smile formed in her lips as Inayat pulled her cheeks a little.

Ishani was already standing there with gifts for Inayat, afterall now she has a little niece to play with. Inayat went near Ishani and she too bent, and the little girl kissed her cheeks and wandered all over jumping on the couch.

Vansh sitting in the car, Riddhima lying on the stretcher, Kabir sipping his tea, Inayat playing in her new home, all different emotions... aren't they?

Finally done with exams 😌.
But I have school still. 🙃

Hope you all liked the episode!

I have started a new story on RiAnsh named 'We Killed Together'. Which is thriller maybe (doubt on my skills).

So yeah, I would like if you will check that out too! 😗👉👈
Next part after 45 votes, have a great day!
Tanvi 💫

_RiAnshCommunity_