one

need to know
by notkay1

a/n, do u guys mind if i changed the name to right my wrongs?? i feel as that name truly relates to the story ☹️

one
____________

Love you all, enjoy

"MIKASA can you not be so loud?" you stood in front of her door nearly but ass naked, your sports bra and biker shorts perfectly hugging your body "im sorry but this group chat is hilarious" she sat criss-cross applesauce on her bed laughing at the top of her lungs. "i can add you if you want?"

"yeah sure," you closed her door and walked back into your bedroom having the extremely cold breeze hit your skin. you immediately hopped under the covers waiting to added to a call.

ding

tap to join

a few random numbers she didn't recognize but for some she did.

eren
     imani
             rai
                 mikasa
                        & armin
                                  + 3

________________

were the only numbers you knew, you barely cared for the unknown numbers paying them no mind literally as you joined the call. nobody really noticed you joined from how packed and noisy it was. you sat with your camera off not wanting to speak as you observed everyone in the call.

in the bottom right corner sat some dude with a joint. you tapped on his screen to get a better glimpse at the handsome guy, the perfect setup phone showing all his right angles, he sat there licking his pink plump lips and exhaling smoke through his mouth. his nicely grow out buzz-cut and the beautiful nose piercing on the right side of his nose. wow. you felt this rush of butterflies hit you, your stomach getting all tingling from looking at him.

you felt like you needed to know him. "y/n?" someone said pulling you out of your trance, "hi mani" your voice sounded horrible. you tried clearing your throat so it wouldn't sound so bad.

as you were trying to exit off him your shaky hands gliding all over the screen caused you to accidentally hit the screenshot button. your heart sunk. literally sunk. you watched the guy pick up his phone with a confused look on his face but still looking alluring as hell. "yo who's this (646) number?"

the words steadily rolling off his lips, you felt your heart beating rapidly while you knew you had to speak up. "it's me lol, my fault i ain't mean to screenshot," you tried to sound soothing as possible trying to seem unbothered.

he nodded his head "oh you cool," licking on his lips so smoothly he asked, "you y/n right?" your ears instantly perked up almost melting, by the way, he said your name, you tried to hum to let him know he's right but instead it sounded too comparable to a moan. oh, fuck me.

he laughed showing his pearly whites and dimples on either side of his cheeks, "im sorry haha" you tried playing it off acting like that never happened. "lemme text you?" he said while you were still trynna get over the fact you took a SCREENSHOT of the man.

"mmm, ion think so m'love" in the tiny moment you felt like a bad bitch respectfully. telling HIM no in any situation? he's too handsome. "ohh you fr huh?" he smiled poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.
he ran his fingers through his buzz cut while he looks like he was typing something.

ding

_________________

(845)- 367 - 7684

(845)
i like yo voice 😮‍💨

you left the call

(you)
i wanna sleep

(845)
hold up lemme
talk to you 🙁

(you)
tomorrow is our
first day lemme
get some rest
kneeguhhh 😥

(845)
yeah ik 😂
you is fine tho
i gotta say

(you)
oh wrd?
feelings not mutual 🤷‍♀️

(845)
yo you think you
funny 😂 stop
acting like
you weren't just moaning
and shit in that call 🤔

(you)
yeah goodnite it was
an accident chill ☹️
how yk what i look
like tho??🤨

(845)
mikasa, she talks
about you a lot
she always saying how
pretty u are yk
girl stuff 😒

(you)
ight that's cool im
tired asf may
i leave sir? 😥
delivered 2:20
read 2:34

_________________

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

need to know

vote for the chapter 😉