two

need to know
by notkay1

two
_____________

WHILE you were walking to last period you can hear someone shouting distance "yo's" from behind you. you paid them no mind hoping they weren't speaking to you, but the voice sounded awfully familiar you couldn't figure out who it was.

you just couldn't help to turn around and who you saw was who you least expected. "hey" he finally caught up to you and said "hi," you said back. "you heading to mr. vincent too?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"naw im just standing outside of his classroom for no reason" you sarcastically said.

he licks those plump lips smiling with gum in between his teeth and chuckling lightly. "so... what's your name?" you asked him extremely curious since you didn't find out last night.

"it's connie, i apologize i meant to tell you but i-" you cut him off, you don't care why he didn't tell you honestly. "connieee," you said with pure sweetness. the way his name perfectly rolled off your lips like a pur. it just made connie more attracted to you.

you spent the last couple of minutes in class talking to connie letting him bother you half of the class but you clearly didn't mind. you liked having him to talk to, he was chill. "where you heading after this?" connie asked

"home nigga. im so sleepy especially after chatting with yo dumbass. wait wait" you repeatedly shook his shoulder. "orrr i' can get ice cream" you smiled so hard loving the idea of getting ice cream.

"orr i could take you to somewhere," he suggested and you honestly didn't mind.

both of you began walking off the school campus towards connies car. "dito ka maganda' " connie said in his filipino accent while opening the door for you. "such a gentleman" you tried to comprehend what connie said but it just wasn't clicking of course cause you don't speak the fucking langue.

translation; "here you go beautiful"
yall i know no type of fucking filipino im using google translate if i say sum wrong don't get on my ass pls 💀

connie closed the door and walked to the other side."ok fr where we heading?" connie had his hand behind your headrest, "you live alone?" you plopped your white pinky acrylic nail into your mouth twirling your tongue around the nail but of course it wasn't intentional it's a habit of yours. but for connie on the other hand, he couldn't help but watch you suck your nail so pleasingly.

your brown eyes shinin flawlessly in the sunlight, you squinted them seeing connie staring in them. his eyes trailed down to your nicely spread freckles below your right eye then down to your well-rounded chubby nude lips with beauty a mark rested on the top lip.

"nah i live with my siblings and ma. you live alone?" connie kept his eyes on the road making no further contact with you.

"nope." you popped the p. "me, my mother and mikasa."

"hmm. what's the relationship between you and mikasa? i ain't know y'all were related." connie said & shook the styrofoam cup before drinkin it whatever was in it.

you blew air from your lips then puffed them up. "she's my cousin.." that was all you said, you didn't wanna bring up the part about why she lives with you. and of course your mind starts to fill with the awful memories of your auntie and uncle being killed. you've managed to shove those memories behind you, but somehow they always end up comin back.

"you good ma?" connie tugged on your earlobe struggling to get your attention. "yeah im fine."
you rubbed your ear.

"can i be sure you are not kidnapping me or sum crazy shit?" you crossed your arms and turned to connie.

"i meannn, you can get out right neow if you don't trust me." connie turned his head towards you as he turned off the car. "shut up," you rolled your eyes at him and got out the car.

"ight what you want?" connie slung his arm around you pulling you closer to him. "boyy if you don't get off me," you tried to remove connies arm but his grip just tightened.

"cmon stop all that squirmin around, loosen up." connie grinned at you watching you purse your lips. "now whatcu want fr?" he rubbed your shoulder.

you both walked through the snacks aisle. "i wantttt," you picked up a ruffles family size bag of chips. "ice cream and cones."

6:37 pm

"thanks for the stuff con," you sat with your body facing connie and your elbow rested on the box compartment.

you both just sat there enjoying the silence while gazing at each other. "you're very welcome beautiful," you smiled and looked down at your nails fiddling with them. you licked your lips then looked up at connie, leaning in you planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "see you."

"i'll call you later," connie shouted to you as you walked to your home.

"whateva." you turned around and shouted back. as you were taking off your shoes you spotted your mother in the kitchen cooking. "hey ma what you cooking?" you dropped all your belongings on the island counter.

"un unt, where have you been young lady?" she turned down her music. "uhhh? uhm... i was just out with a friend for a lil while." you shrugged

she opened your plastic bag, "ice cream?? chips anddd cones? you bought all this or some boy?" your mother took all the stuff out the bag. you weren't sure on how she would react if she knew you were hanging out with a boy. so you decided to stay quiet.

"dinner smells great mommy, i'll be in my room." you walked up the stairs to your bedroom but of course was scared by mikasa. "where've you've been?!" mikasa whispered yelled.

"oh my god you too?" you sat down on your bean bag resting your head. "i was out with connie..."

connie placed his book bag on the hook behind his bedroom door. he went through his draws looking for some pajamas then pulled out these red baggy christmas pants & a black tee. he placed his clothes on the bed and went for the shower.

jade
you coming
over tonight
conn🙁?
i miss you

____________________

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

need to know

vote for the chapter 😉