seven

right my wrongs ✍︎︎
by notkay1

seven
___________

time skip to some
time in the future

HEART aching, breathing heavy, eyes tearing, head throbbing, stomach cramping. worst part is you aren't even on your menstrual. who's causing this then? connie of course, always doing something to hurt you even tho he 'would never do anything to ever hurt you' but it still ends up happening..

__________
connie

you a fucking bitchh son
a real life bitch 😂
your pussy asf stay doing dumb
shit nigga idc anymore.
read 1:57 am
stay right where you at right w lil mamas,
can't get enough of her rt?
SICKK LMFAO.
read 1:57 am
fuckin weirdo.
read 1:58 am
"why can't we just fuck without always puttin labels on shit?" YOU ARE SICK NIGGA if
you just wanted to fuck & nun else why
you ain't say that shit from the jump?!
read 1:58 am

connie
is there a reason why your
saying all this? can we talk about
it later please y/n?

NIGGA ARE YOU DUMBBB???
you made me fall in luv w you
just so you can pull shit
like this, wasted all my time on you.
read 1:59 am
OPEN YOUR EYES CONNIE! i give you more space than you need, you stay tuning me out like i don't care for you.
read 1:59 am
EVERYTHINGGGG YOU NEED is here
con but you refuse to open up.

connie
you acting like you don't got
niggas and shit, let me live 😂.
and chillat with allat cause yk you not
on timmin. i need you to calm down bruh
fr tho no funny shit chill.
wyd tho?

WHAT AM I DOINGG?? NIGGA BYE
don't text don't call pop up nunna dat 😩
leave me & my body alone son.
hope off this dick for me rq 😉
sent 2:02 am

connie
nobody told you to get
attached and fall in love, you should've
knew how i roll from the begging. cuddles, sex, kisses, gifts,
dates, i do that baby. im sorry you
feel like this, see you later tho? busy rn.

yeah always busy sweet talking these other
bitches huh 😂✌️.
kick rocks nigga, deleted this number.

_________

"if i could travel through time, i think i"

"would tell myself from the past, you'll be fine"

Steve lacy only if blasting in your ears as you sobbed into the huge teddy bear connie won for you at an amusement park. just thinking about what connie said "sex, cuddles, gifts, kisses,dates" maybe he was right? it was nothing else but that right?

you were so tipsy off his love you couldn't see the man was playing you in front your eyes. starting to think about how connie calls you malu because your his so called 'peace' and all the sweet talks makes you sick to your stomach how he's out her talking to these bitches the same way. sobbing harder and harder it's getting hard to breath.

you lift your head up from the bear and take nice gasp of air wiping your tears then shoving the bear off the bed.

you check your phone for any notifications but as always there's isn't any since you've gotten into it with connie, which started 3 days ago all from a text message connie received while you were next to him.

it hurts. it hurts badly knowing connie isn't doing anything to fix this relationship, he says he's trying but all honesty HE ISNT.

your tired. tired of everything, but somehow connie always knows how to hit your sweet spots that make you feel all better when he hurts you.

it's so repetitive, you catch him on bitches insta story with read hearts, catch bitches in his phone asking when's he's coming back, catch him on the phone with bitches. it's almost like he does it on purpose for you to SEE the dumb shit.

then it always ends with him showering you with love like no other man has ever. to the way he kisses you and they way he gets in your skin. so nice yet so repetitive.

he says he changing, he even blocked and deleted all the girls contacts for you once which lasted a few months but you know connies pride is always in the fucking way.

he has a huge ego that cannot be let down even a tiny bit for this relationship. connie claims "im not a big fan of relationships beautiful, but i want something with you, you only."

he also claims he's never been in a real relationship so he doesn't know how to treat a girl properly... yeah sure con, you do know how to play with them don't you tho?

connie promises you he's learning and changing, but yet fails to prove anything.

𖨆✈︎
♡'・ᴗ・'♡
______________

"stop that" connie moved the girls hand as she was trynna get inside his pants. "what did you come over for then?" connie looked away from the girl looking at the ceiling.

"y'know i came over to chill and shit, i ain't down with fucking nomore i told you" connie played with the girls green hair twirling it around his finger.

"forrr what? is it about that bitch?? i told you just leave ha ass" she said moving close to connie whispering her sentence into his ear. she knows connie gets real vulnerable when he's high, everyone knows.

"word? that's really how you feel bout her jade?" connie stop twirling her hair to rub her pink cheeks that were warm.

"yes, she's ugly and ion think she deserves someone like you" she kissed connies cheek as he chuckled.

"nah she not ugly, i like her, like like her" connie brought his head back up to look at jade who had a red face.

"no no you don't, you like me" she pouted then hugging connie tightly as if he was gonna disappear in mid air. "i gotta go jade" connie laughed at her shaking his head at her "cuteness"

a/n this bitch is weird haha idk how to make this girl so im writtin anything

𓁹
_________

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

right my wrongs ✍︎︎

TWO CHAPTERS
in one night!!??!?
haha i did y'all good 🙂

Vote for the chapter