five

need to know
by notkay1

a/n, do u guys mind if i changed the name to right my wrongs?? i feel as that name truly relates to the story ☹️

five
__________

YOU connie haven't really gotten into any sexual activity due to only seeing each other at school or just not ready for all dat. you still held connies hand and turned back to him while smiling super hard squishing your chubby cheeks together and squinting those eyes. connie smiled also pulling you close to his body while gliding his hands down your curved waist then you're enormous thighs that he loved.

connie slid his hands down your ass moving his hands in a circular motion around it. "you so fuckin beautiful" connie said while still rubbing your ass. "remember what i said last time to ya ass after you said that." you said.

"then you said some shit like ill devour you." you tried to mimic connies voice on the last part of the sentence.

he let go of you laughing at your remark as he sat on the edge of the bed. "nope i got no clue whatchu talkin bout" he said as tugged his long sleeve shirt off his body making your mouth widen and go completely dry. he had a huge bird tattoo all plastered on his chest with tiny words around it.

"c'mere" connie patted his thigh watching you gasp and sway your body from side to side. "awe naww i am not no dog, you must be otta it" you flicked connie away still standing in his face. he brought his hands up to massage the thighs plastered in front him, "of course you ain't just want you to sit on me". he pouted and tugged on your waist trying to get you to straddle him. you declined plenty of times but eventually gave in.

𖨆𖨆✈︎
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

YOU adjusted your breast that laid bare on the pillow under you. "does it feel better beautiful?" connie stood above you massaging the last bits of oil onto your red dragon tattoo that laid on your spine. you mumbled a yes letting your eyes flutter close and drool seeping from your mouth.

your head was laid on the edge of the bed with your feet touching the headboard, "ight i hope that's enough" your eyes flited apart looking up at connie with with droopy eyes as you covered your breast then slipped on your no wire bra. "that felt so good connie you had me drooling and shit." you yawned and crawled to the other side of the bed.

"i can make you feel good and drool in other ways too," connie bit onto the side of his lip and squinted his eyes while brushing his hands together. you smiled and threw the pillow at him "you almost got me there nasty." you paused the song playing games that was playing lowly on the tv.

"mann, i tried at least" connie seated himself next to you. leaning his head on the headboard watching you scroll through instagram while rubbing your eyes and yawning, you turned off your phone and sat it down on your lap.

"you wanna smoke now?" connie asked as you turned to him licking your lips and nodding your head.

connie went into his mimi crossbody gucci bag that was seated on the floor and pulled out a rolling board that had cookies written on it then the weed supply.

"you know how da roll?" connie placed the stuff next you on the bed while you looked side to side back and forth them saying nope, "that's ight" connie said.

𖨆𖨆✈︎
♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"connyaa" you muffled out through the pillow, "yes y/n" connie said right beside you while you rubbed his blonde buzz cut.