six

right my wrongs ✍︎︎
by notkay1

b4 we get into it doesn't any writer know
how to put videos in the chapter ☹️ pls message me if yk, ill give you credits 😉

six
___________

   YOUR stomach wouldn't stop twisting and getting funny feelings as you were seated at the lunch table with your girls and everyone was invested into knowing what happened last night. "did you let him kill or what, you better have not" rai nudged your hand that was holding up your head.

"i already said im not telling y'all so keep bugging me all you want" you fixated your face back into your palm. "you gon get hurt real bad messing with that nigga," rai took one of the pilled oranges off your plate stuffing it into her mouth.

"no no rai let her get played, once one always one trust, i don't know what you see in him he not allat anyway" imani twirled her ginger curls around her finger while her head tilted more.

you huffed out listening to them whine about connie, you weren't down to sit and listen to this half the lunch break. who got time for allat? "i signed up for supportive friends not you mean bitches" you slapped rai's hand away as she tried to take another orange.

"yo yo who is thatttt? is that dude you were taking about y/n?" imani stopped twirling her curls fixing her back posture. " yup mhm that's him" you watched the male walk closer to your table while his lavender dreads bounced smoothly away from his eyes. closer and closer he came until he was in back of you. "y/n"

"so why after we finished he gave me this hugee grin, like his braces and dimples was showin it was so cute. wait wait im not even done, he told me to TEXT HIM LATERR" you continued walking with rai imani and mikasa to home.

"he has braces!!?" imani's jaw dropped imagining the male smiling and his dimples emerging from his cheek. "yess they're black" you added onto imani's statement as she closed her mouth nodding her head.

"poor connie, turns out you the one who being a playa" mikasa said throwing her arm around your shoulder. "me and connie aren't anything yet, we just chill and shit i don't know if he wanna take things a lil further." you tugged mikasa arm off your shoulder flicking her fingers away with your index and thumb.

connie on the other hand who hasn't crossed your mind in a hot minute and now that he has your mind has moved onto the pleasuring acts of last night. your stomach fluttering and lower abdomen throbbing.

𖨆𖨆✈︎
♡'・ᴗ・'♡
8:03 pm
________

"she so pretty it's unreal" connie took another puff of the joint then passing it to jean. "the way she be kissin and shit so crazy" connie said licking his lips looking around the room.

"my mans finally in love, you done playin around with these girls?" jean questioned before he took a hit.

"nah it ain't love she just so chill i fucks with her vibe heavy but ion know bout dropping my girls fa her." connie shrugged his shoulders then getting up off the couch.

"im headin home tho, later" connie said to jean chucking up the peace sign lowly.

you twist and turned in your bed thinking about connie, nervous if you did anything wrong that he hasn't spoke to you all day.