four

need to know
by notkay1

four
_____________

𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

    YOU were sitting in connies parked car outside of your house while on the verge of sobbing into your hands. you were trying your best to comprehend where connie was coming from but it just wasn't clicking. "malu you listening?" connies body sunk into the seat while his leg bounced up & down. "stop callin me that dumb shit yo." you rubbed your eyes feelin them tearin up.

"i promise you she nothin more than my best friend. i wifed you up not ha," connie lifted up your left hand that held the promise ring and caressed it. "you know i fucking love you yo, stop tripping ova ha." connie said as a tear left your eye.

that's what he kept saying. over and over. nothing more nothing less.

"connie.."  you held back millions of sobs while connie felt his heart sink hearing you call him by his actual name. "y'know ion feel comfortable with you partying with other bitches and shit... y'know i don't feel comfortable knowing that my boyfriend gotta girl bestie or whateva yall is. im posed to be ya everything, including girl best friend. i've been through this same fucking shit before yo im not dumb." you took your glasses off to rub your eyes better.

"look at me beautiful," connie pulled your hands away from your eyes and placed his soft hands on your chin turning your head to him. your eyes pushed the tears down as you blinked.

connie can't stand seeing you cry especially when the pain is caused by him it's unbearable. the lump in his throat grew stronger holding him back from speaking up.

"i hear and understand you. but i cannot do whatchu want y/n. i cant baby, you know im trying." connie wiped your tears with his thumb from the other hand. "i also need you to understand she has been there for me since we were kids i can't just throw her out cause some-" your brows furrowed then you slightly opened your mouth.

"somewhat connie? say it nigga i dare you." you pointed your finger on connies chest poking him. his mouth slightly opened but soon closed as he was speechless for words.

"tuh," you scoffed. "we need a break. i need a fucking break connie. it feels like im talking to a god damn wall with you." you pulled the ring off your finger and dropped it in the cup holder. "connie i love you & y'know that but ion know what's good with us right now. you stay hanging around these bum ass bitches and you know i don't like it." you tried to be calm but in reality, you wanted to beat the best friend out of this nigga, honestly.

connies face turned pinkish as he watched you place the promise ring he got you that he paid thousands for into the cup holder. that broke him, why he just can't stop the selfish acts. why? connie nodded his head but of course not agreeing with you. he just nodded not wanting to cause any more trouble.

why isn't y/n enough for him.

why cant he just change, for YOU. for once stop with the lies. the excuses. everything.

it's breaking connie apart but he physically cannot bring himself to a stop of his doing.

it's hurting him. but hurting you a millions times harder. step out of your comfort zone connie. open up a little. face reality baby.

connie kissed your wet cheek hoping it'll make you feel better but we all know including him, it's not enough. why is it never enough with connie. the kiss was empty you felt no love, just empty ness. she needed more.

and she wanted more.

you placed your glasses back on your face and walked out his car.

_______________

end of time
skip

it's been a week of you and connie talking and he's finally on his way to see you. "mika stop he's not like that." you shoved mikasa's shoulder ignoring her dumb words.

"ive seen that man play plenty of girls y/n im not lying." imani said on the facetime call with rai. "yeah homeboy used mess with that girl i used to like he ended up playing her baddd." rai said.

"hes sweet tho y'all single asses wouldn't know of course." you said in the mic. "yeah whatever, maybe he's gonna change his ways for you." mikasa mumbled

"he's outside bye yall." you hung up the phone and walked out of mikasa's room. you rushed down the stairs hurrying to the door where you greeted connie with a hey while he greeted you with a warm hug and a bunch of 'i missed you i missed you i missed you' that made you feel all fuzzy and gushy inside. you held connie by his hand taking him up to your bedroom where you locked the door.

_________________

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

need to know ఌ

vote for the chapter 😉