eight

right my wrongs ✍︎︎
by notkay1

VERY SHORT CHAP SRRY, i started school guys so i don't have much time to update &
i was writing this a while ago so im just gonna publish it. give me a lil time, love you all ❤︎✈︎

eight
___________

" YEA, LIKE THAT" connie said as hands were groping on your ass, you were bent down hands holding onto the wall while he smashed his dick in and out of you. "oh y- yea con" you slurred out as connie began pulling on your ponytail.

you tried to be as quiet as you can i mean thats the least you can do since you're in a dressing room. you were so high, high off of connies dick. your eyes and head were foggy so bad you couldn't think or see straight. connie bit harder into his shirt feeling the same rush as you, "connie, i, gonna cum" you hiccuped between your words, tears falling from your eyes as you clenched your thighs together feeling the pulsating get stronger.

"let it go beautiful, you deserve it all" connie groaned letting the shirt fall from his mouth as you both moaned in the small dressing room in victoria secret. "im cuming!" you almost came immediately after hearing connies words, the way they just rolled off his lips in such a kind manner.

"connie!" sobbing out his name as he slapped your ass leaving huge red hand mark, cum leaking out of both you and connie just letting out breathy moans in the foggy air.

"y/n? y/nnn?" connie tapped on his screen trying to wake you up from your wet dream. "connie?" you said lowly opening one eye in the dark room to look at the phone that laid sideways in front of you. "why you moaning and saying my name in ya sleep ma?" connie laughed jerking his head as he looked at you. "oh you had a wet dream right? you so dirty y/n havin wet dreams about me and shii" connie twisted up his face while shaking his head.

so horny now you don't know what to say. "this all your fault" you said bluntly blaming it all on connie. i mean look at him, ears pierced, nose pierced, bandaid on cheek, beanie on head, glossy lips, bits of hair on upper lip too!? everything a girl could want. "if you wanna fuck again beautiful just say dat" connie said shrugging his shoulders then licking his lips.

"iwannafuckagain" you mumbled your words together not wanting to say the full sentence. "huh what was that?" connie pretended he couldn't hear you, "i, wannafuckagain" you said a little slower than last time as connie just shook the phone and laughed.

"look how hard you made me" he brought the camera down to his dick that was covered by his sweats but perfectly outlined and sticking up.

"wow" you said absolutely shocked on how huge and it is stiff. "come over" you smiled and bit your lip flirty like. "nah it's too late and im tired, so no dick for you" connie lift his phone back up showing his handsome face. "you so pretty baby" you took a screenshot photo of connie making him go on pause.

"noo get off pause con, you're soo handsome" you pleaded in the dark room encouraging him to come off pause.

♡︎
_________

꧁꧂ ꧁꧂

right my wrongs ✍︎︎

vote for the chapter 😉