Begining

A/n not much to say here since it's all in the A/n above!

!! Trigger warnings !!
_____________________
Fighting
Blood/gore
Swords
Swearing
Abuse
Scars
Food mention
______________________

Your pov
(This is before your fourteen in this chapter your 10!)

I awoke to a loud banging on my door.

"GET UP BREAKFAST!"

As soon as I heard that I leapt out of bed tuning to my dresser to get my uniform on
All it was, was a lose white 't' that has slits in it for my wings in the back, and black pants.
I had my sash that was given to me only a couple weeks ago, it was blue meaning I was one of the highest levels in the arena.

I quickly tied it around my wast like a belt.  I quickly brushed the fathers out on my wings using my hands.

I walked over and stood in front of the door standing at attention waiting approximately 10 seconds before a guard walked in without even knocking.

I learned his name was Nathan, but I was never to call him that.

"YN- 31?  He asked looking at me.

"Yes sir!" I replied with a harsh tone.

This is how it was every single morning. They gave you five minutes to get dressed before coming in. They let you put your hair back before going into the arena.

Sometimes after the arena there would be sales and people would come and buy us. I was never allowed to go.

"YN-31! Follow me."

I proceeded to follow him down to the dining hall. I saw as other kids where being dragged down and I was just waking beside my guard. Since I was level blue he didn't need to touch me.

Once we where down in the hall he left me and went to go stand with the other guards.

I grabbed a tray and walked over to the different stations they had here.

They gave me my found and I went to go sit at a table alone like I usually did, since everyone was scared of being around a level blue.

"Spot taken?" I heard a shy but deep voice come from beside me. I whipped my head to see him standing there.

"Help yourself." I stayed shrugging at the young boy. He sat down across from me and I got a better look at him.

He was unlike any hybrid I saw. And I mean I've seen a lot of hybrids in my days.

His skin tone was split black in one side and white on the other half. His hair matched this as well .He had two different eye colours as well green on the black side and red on the white. His tail was split the same way as his skin. Lastly he had two horns on his head. White on the black and black on the white.

He caught me staring at him. "You good there man?" He asked looking at me.

"Sorry I've just never seen a hybrid like you before?" I say feeling kinda embarrassed that he caught me staring at him.

"Don't worry about it I get it a lot." He said.

"So what are you than?"

"Uhmm I don't actually really know what I am? I think I'm half bat and half something else but I can't remember what it is?" He sounded kinda frustrated with himself. (Yes I know Ranboo is not a bat! I just thought it would be interesting for this story line!)

"What about you? I haven't seen anyone with wings yet?"

"I'm a bird hybrid. Pretty sure the only one left because I haven't seen one here yet."