Really? School?

A/n just trigger warnings!
____________________
Selective Mutism
Flashback
Mean teachers
Bullying
Fighting
Swearing yelling
____________________

Your POV

Sooner then later it was time for school. I was talking to Tommy and Phil now sometimes the other two as well.

Phil went out to get some school supplies for me while me and the boys stayed home.

"Y/n! I'm bored!!!!" Tommy shouted to me. Even though he was right beside me.

"Fuck off Tommy! Go bother Wilbur or some shit." Tommy did the most epic eye roll I've seen him do.

"Mother fucker..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Ughhhhh why don't we go bother Techno? He's always looking so fucking bored!" I requested to Tommy.

"Sounds good! He's probably farming potato's outside right now we could go do something to his room! He's gonna be so ducking posses off man!"

Me and Tommy found some craft stuff and got to work in Techno's room.

Nice bright pink glitter on the walls I'm the shape of a pig. We out up pink ribbons around his bed. And lastly his his pig stuffed animal.

Tommy was right he was going to be pissed!

We saw Techno walk in the back door. He had dirt all over his hands and looked like he could use a shower.

He walked up to his room. Me and Tommy following him as quietly as we could.

Techno opened the door to his room and just stood in the door frame in shock.

"Y/N! TOMMY! WILBUR! WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO MY ROOM!" Techno turned around slowly. Pure anger reaching his face.

He saw me and Tommy.

"RUN TOMMY!" I yelled. And raced away. Tommy did the same right behind me. We went out the front door, I jumped up onto the roof while Tommy kept running.

A few seconds later Techno ran out after Tommy.

Techno was faster then I thought. Also a good tracker.

He found Tommy pretty easily. Though Tommy is quite a noisy child.

"Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU HELPED TOMMY WITH THIS! SURRENDER NOW! OR PREPARE TO NEVER SEE TOMMY AGAIN!" Techno yelled. He started to walk for the front door holding Tommy by his shirt.

I took my chances. I jumped down on Technos back. I flew up immediately. Only a few feet since I still don't know how to fly properly. Once he dropped Tommy I kicked him right in the stomach. Not to hard as I don't wanna hurt him.

"Tommy in the house quick I'll protect you!" My fake heroic voice coming through.

I hadn't really felt like myself for a while until now. I got to play again. And man it's so fucking fun. I felt like a little kid!

"Noooo not the house!" Techno cried out. "My weakness!" Me and Tommy laughed as we went in the house Techno following closely behind us.

"Alright now that that's done. Hi clean my fucking room right now. It better be done by the time I get out of the shower," the pinklett told us before walking the the detection of the bathroom.

It didn't take long for me and Tommy to clean Technos room. Only fifteen minuets. When we finished we heard the front door open.

I rushed over to Phil and told him everything that happened.