Training

!!Trigger warnings!!
________________
Fake weapons
use of fake weapons
Swearing
Yelling
Fighting
Fake and real blood
Syringe
PTSD
Flashback
Panic attack
Selective mutism
ED
Mentions of food.
Sorry if I missed anything!
________________

Techno POV

I was able to get to sleep at about six in the morning.

Insomnia sure isn't the best thing but I deal with it.

Sure not handy on the night before training.

I woke up at seven to help get everything ready in the backyard.

Phil was already up and setting everything up so we could train.

"Need some help Dad? I'm up and awake I'll just need a cup of coffee in like and hour."

Phil nods his head and saves me over to help him.

I starting setting up some dummy's to stab with a sword. Or punch and kick.

I went over to the bucket of fake blood and took the syringe and filled it up.

I walked back over to the dummy's and filled it with fake blood for the effect of your hitting or kicking or stabbing hard enough.

"Alright I believe we're all done here. Let's head inside and get some coffee and wake the rest of the kids up." Phil said walking over to the door and into the kitchen to make coffee. I followed suit.

As the coffee is brewing me and Phil made small talk.

"Soo... how's farming potatos?"

"Since when did you care about my potato farming? It's doing good I guess?" Phil looked at me with that look. You know like a loving parent look but was also slightly concerned that his child was farming potato's.

"It's eight thirty now. Should I go and wake them up?" I asked Phil already filing the glasses of ice water. The best part of training was waking them up.

"Haha yes you can Techno. But it's not my fault if Y/n and Tommy team up on you for doing this? They're getting quite close so I would watch out."

"Don't worry Dad I'll be fine!"

I finished filling the glasses of ice water and walked up stairs to Wilburs room first.

Of course he was still sound asleep. Best part.

I threw the ice water right onto his face. He shot up and glared at me. His hair was dripping wet. And droplets of water rushed down his face.

"Training day here dresses and head down stairs." I say to him and than walk out and over to Tommy's room.

I do the same thing to Tommy but his reaction was much different than Wils.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! NOW IM ALL WET! YOU FUCKEN PRICK!" Tommy yelled at me.

"Get dressed and down stairs you know what to do." I say to him unfazed by his reaction.

Now lastly it was Y/n's turn.

I opened her door and saw she wasn't in her bed or room.

I started to panic but not that much.