The Kid

A/n only trigger warnings usually my message is at the end.
____________________
Swearing
Fighting
Shouting/yelling (I don't know if this one counts but better safe then sorry right?!)
Pains killers
Mentions of food
Eating disorder
____________________

I must have fallen asleep while riding in the car, because I woke up to Phil taping my shoulder telling me to wake up.

Before I heard him I grabbed his hand than started to twist it.

"Hey owwww that hurts Y/n let go I'm not gonna hurt you.

I dropped his wrist feeling bad for what I have done.

"Sorry about that Phil."

"No worries mate! Also when your feeling up for it where trimming your talons! They are way to sharp!" While he laughed I was on high alert. Even though my head was pounding.

"Where's Wilbur?" I ask noticing that he wasn't here anymore.

"He went inside to go get everyone quiet and ready to meet you. Ready to go inside?"

"Yeah I guess so?" I was really nervous meeting new people but Phil seemed nice enough to me that I trusted him a little bit. So I would try and make this work.

Phil helped me get off the 'seatbelt' which was the leather strap that went across my shoulder and across my lap.

He also had to help me get out of the car so I wouldn't hurt myself. But I was able to stand and walk on my own.

He led me up to the door and turned to me one last time before opening it.

"By the way Tommy is gonna be very annoying loud aggressive and up in your face a lot."

Me and him took one last moment to laugh before he opened the door.

I saw two boy standing beside Wilbur.

One of them had blonde hair a little shorter than Wilburs, and blue eyes. He was wearing a white and red T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

The other boy looked like he was a hybrid. He had what looked like pig ears replacing his human ones. He had a light pink tint to his skin but I didn't really show unless you paid close attention.

He had long pink hair that was braided. He was wearing a white puffed sleeved shirt and black pants.

"Y/n these are my other two sons, That's Tommy." Phil said pointing to the blonde one.

"And that Technoblade. But he prefers Techno." He said pointing to the hybrid boy. He looked to be of Wilburs age.

"Dad you said you where going to go and free them! Not being on home with you!" Techno spoke in a monotone voice.

"Well yeah you see the thing about that is she needed a family. And I wasn't about to let her go to a fucking orphanage in which they would send her right back to one of those places!" Phil had chose me out of everyone else there.

"So then why aren't the rest of them with you?"

"Eret is there doing background checks with foster parents for all the kids there."

Techno nodded and walked to stand on the other side of Wilbur. I could see why as the blonde one known as Tommy started to shake with excitement.

"HOLY FUCK DAD! Does this mean I'm not the youngest anymore!?" Tommy ran over to me and started to observe me closer.

Soon enough he realized I had wings and started to touch them out of curiosity.

"what the fuck are you doing?" I said to him slapping his hand away from me. I had to do this to a lot of kids at the arena. They we're always so curious when it came to me.