New Everything!

A/n trigger warnings!! I'm back guys!!! Thanks so much for 110 reads and 3 votes! Enjoy the chapter!
____________________
Swearing
Yelling (playfully)
Eye doctor/optometrist
(Idk y I put it here just looking out for everyone!)
Mentions of food
ED (eating disorder)
Mild panic attack.
Mentions of former injuries
Pain killers
Needle (sewing)
Flashback
Mention of torture
____________________

Your Pov
I had been with Phil Tommy Wilbur and Techno for about a week and a half now. My wounds had almost completely healed. Well to the point were I didn't have to take pain killers every five hours.

My concision was completely gone now and Phil said he would take me and Wilbur to the mall to pick things out.

Tommy has said the mall was a big building with small stores inside.

But before we went we had to trim my talons.

At the arena they only sharpened them for the battles I went in.

"Ready Y/n?" I heard Phil say as I came down the stairs

He was seated on the couch with what he called nail clippers and a file.

"I mean I guess so?" I sat down opposite of Phil.

"Alright let's get started!" He grabbed the nail clippers and reached for my hand.

I gave it to him, he put the nail clippers on my talons and clipped on about a quarter of the way off. He did that two more times then took the nail file and started to run it against my talon.

It took Phil about a half hour to do it to both my hands.

"Ready to go now Y/n!?" Phil stood up excitedly.

"Uh Dad are gonna make her go in those clothes? She's been wearing those same old clothes since she came home." Wilbur called from the stairs.

"Oh yeah Wil I guess your right about that. But those are the only clothes that will fit her from me. And I'm the only one with the slits in it for my wings."

Phil looked at me up and down twice before shrugging and left to got out the tools he used away.

Wilbur just sighed. "Come my to my room Y/n I probably have some clothes that will fit you and we'll just take some scissors and cut slits in the back for your wings!"

I nodded and we both headed up and into his room.

He opened his wardrobe to revel his shirts. Smaller ones on the left, probably that ones that would fit me the best, and on the right were some larger ones.

I looked through the shirts and found a maroon jumper.

I pulled it out of the wardrobe. It looked amazing!

"I really like this one Wilbur!" I smiled I loved the colour of it.

"We'll there's the choice! Also if you want you can call me Wil like everyone else does."

He back smiled at me.

"Why don't you take it to Techno? He knows how to sue and I'm sure he would know how to make the slits in it. I'll stay here and find some old pants for you to match with it."

I nodded. I seemed to be a nodder.

I left 'Wils' room and headed over to Techno's.

I knocked lm the door softly. Not wanting to disturb the pig like hybrid.

I heard a 'come in.' I opened the door to see Techno on his bed book I'm hand.

"Umm Wilbur said to come give this to you so you could cut and sue slits in it for my wings?"