Lunch and Ranboo

A/n Trigger warnings!
_______________
Swearing
Selective mutism
Panic attack
Flashbacks
_______________

"Y/n..." he breathed.

"Ranboo...?" I say to him.

"You-your a-alive..." I mumble to him.
"And... you have wings now?..."

"Haha... yeah I- I guess I do?" He said looking back at his wings, flapping them a bit.

"Well it's nice to see you again. Glad your not dead!" I whisper to him.

"Same to you!" He looked at me and put one finger to his mouth telling me to be quiet now, as the teacher approached.

She handed him the same paper that she handed everyone else, then started talking again at the front of the class room.

"How about we catch up at lunch so we don't get in trouble here?" He whispers to me as the teacher is back at the front.

I nod my head and turn my attention back to the front.

After a couple minuets I tuned her out, school was boring and nothing would change my mind about it.

The bell rang and Ranboo grabbed my arm and dragged my over to his locker.

"You better be carful here Y/n, people are mean!" He shoves his book in his locker and grabs his lunch. Mine was in my backpack so we just went outside to find a quiet spot to eat and discuss what happened to both of us.

"So... Ranboo, how many hybrids where left there?"

"Lots still, probably over a thousand. Sad, really. But better focus on you... HOW ARE YOU ALIVE!?!?!?"

"Well he couldn't kill me I was to valuable, actually the day we were rescued he looked like he was about to kill me then and there. Even though I'm valuable he wouldn't have been able to sell me if I was all scratched up and stuff. But if he killed me he could have taken my wings and sold those..."

"Sounds scary, well while all that happened to you, I got moved up to silver."

I slapped him.

"What the fuck Ranboo!? I just told I was about to die! You have no sympathy?"

" I do... just I'm not good with words y/n..."

I roll my eyes grab my lunch and head off. He used to be my best friend now look at us fighting...

A/n sorry for short chapter update guys! Feeling really shitty and gonna go to counselling soon! So... new chapter soon? Bye!

•Word count 406•