slice of paradise (prologue)

The group of friends wake up the next morning from a good night's rest. Everyone with a smile on their face.

"First night sleeping on our own private island. Never thought I'd say that!" John B announced.

"So this is the Pogue life eh?" Cleo said.

John B nodded while grinning. "How'd you guys sleep?"

"Actually it was fairly comfortable." Pope replied.

"Yeah, if you call sticks poking into your back, and sand in your clothes then yeah, pretty comfortable" Kiara added sarcastically.

John B chuckled. "Yeah, we'll have to fix that."

"Wait you guys actually wanna live here?" Sarah asked surprised.

"I don't have a place to stay, Kie got kicked out, Sarah's family are all psychos, no offense Sarah" JJ glanced her way. "John B's on his own, and Pope is.. well he's Pope"

"Thanks JJ." Pope replied. "Guys, do you really want to live the rest of your life on a deserted island by ourselves with only fish and whatever's out there to eat?"

JJ and Kie glanced at each other flashing the other a smile.

"I mean who even knows if there's a reliable source of water?" Pope started again. "And I don't know about the rest of you but my future's already planned out!"

"Relax Pope, we're not planning on spending the rest of our lives here! We're just here til we figure things out." John B laughed. "Besides, we only have so much gas, we have to go back."

"When we get back home, this would be a nice place to come every now and then." Sarah said as she took in the smell of saltwater and felt the cool breezes.

They all nodded.

The island wasn't very big, but the beach was long and reached far before any trees.

There was no land visible from the island, and they had no clue where they were

There was no land visible from the island, and they had no clue where they were. But somehow, they didn't seem lost.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N - HEY!! I'm backk making another Jiara fanfic 😼 (btw the chapters aren't gonna be this short it's just like the prologue soo hehe) Anyways yeaa hi