when realization hits

JJ pov:

It was the next morning. My mother had apologized and I told her I forgave her. I really wanted this to be good, her coming back. I finally feel happy, and I'm in a good place in my life with Kiara, the Pogues and my mother coming back. It's the happiest I've been since I could remember, I have my hopes high with Gladys. Really high.

John Beef:

Bro we're going out on the Pogue get over here

Bet

---

"Hey JJ" Gladys greeted me when I came out of my room.

"Hey" I replied still looking at my phone.

"Where are you going?" She asked trying to get my attention.

"Just hanging out with the Pogues"

"Ok... Well listen I-" she started but then trailed off.

"Yeah?" I looked up at her.

"Nothing- nevermind.. have fun" she scratched the back of her neck and gave a small smile.

"Okay.. bye" I gave a small smile, and with that I walked out of the house, and got on my bike and began for the chateau.

---

General pov:

"Hey J" Kiara walked up to JJ as soon as he walked in planting a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"Mmm hey" he says pulling her back in, giving more passion.

"JJ someone's gonna walk in-"

"So let them" he whispers in her ear, planting kisses on her neck.

She tilts her head a little giving a soft moan.

"But pope.."

I brush my finger against her lips. "You can't resist me, you know it" the blond softly whispers again.

She lets out a small giggle, before pulling away. "as hard is it is, I think I can"

"Just wait for later, I'll change your mind" he smirks causing the girl to blush.

"I think we should tell everyone today..about us"

"Really?" JJ says in excitement.

"Yeah.. so I can do this" she kissed him again "whenever I want"

He pulled her closer to him, with his arms on her waist, giving her another kiss before pulling away. "let's do it now, where is everyone?"

"In the backyard. Oh and Big John left, apparently he has 'unfinished business' with someone he has to have resolved, and some kook chic that's apparently really close to the Cameron's took Wheezie in for awhile  til Sarah sorts shit out"

"Thanks for the fill in babe" he winks making her smile.

JJ recently told the Pogues briefly about his mom and the situation.

---

"Guys me and Kie have some news" JJ begins as everyone's gathered in the backyard.

They all stare at them interested while Sarah's smiling, knowing what's coming.