on our way

"Oh my gosh Sarah!!! He said Big John showed up to dad out on the street and that- that he's still alive. And dad said he's going to kill him because John will tell everyone Wards alive."

Sarah's mouth dropped. "Holy shit"

John B got up walking over to Sarah. "What's going on??"

Sarah looked up at John B.

"Sarah tell me what's happening."

"Wheeze where are you?"

"Florida.. Sarah are you coming"

"Wheezie I'm gonna have to call you back"

Sarah hung up the phone and placed it on the bed. "John B-" She took a long pause. "It's..it's your dad"

"What about him??"

"I think he's alive..."

John B pov:

My stomach turned at the words that came out of her mouth.

"What do you mean? What do you mean he's alive Sarah???"

"Wheezie heard Ward and Rose talking"

"It can't be true. He wouldn't have done this to me" I started sweating. I began to become very overwhelmed, very fast. "No Sarah- She must have heard it wrong"

"What if it's true though?" She asked sympathetically.

If it is true he must have a good reason, he did tell me he would disappear for awhile.

General pov:

"Where are they?" John B questioned with a low tone.

"What?"

John B walked out of the room and searched for the keys.

"Where did your family go?? Where did wheezie call you from?" His voice was getting louder.

"Uh- Florida, somewhere in Florida" She watched John B worriedly. "What are you doing?" She followed him.

"Damn it! Where are the keys??!" He continued to search, digging through drawers.

Cleo popped her head up. "What's going on?" She said rubbing her eyes and looking around.

"We're leaving. If you're coming then come on" He finally found the keys and ran out to the van.

Sarah quickly went into the bedroom and grabbed her phone. She then went out to the Twinkie with Cleo.

"Is anyone going to fill me in on the what hell is happening?" Cleo asked as John B started driving.

"We think John B's dad may be alive" Sarah answered looking back at her.

Recently the two had filled Cleo in about their lives and everything that happened.

"Shit man" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Call JJ" John B demanded.

Sarah nodded pulling out her phone and dialing JJ's number.

No answer.

"Come on" She then called Kiara. "Come on Kie.. pick up"

---

Kiara took her phone out of her pocket. "Hold on, it's Sarah" she answered the call. "Hey!"

"Kiara are you with JJ?"

"Yeah we're out eating"

"We're going to Florida. It's John B's dad. We think he's alive"