world gone silent

"They're back"

"What? Who?? Who's back Rafe???"

"Sarah.. and John B they're all back, all of them"

"Are you serious? Why are they here?"

"I don't- I don't know"

"SHIT"

"we're away from Kildare okay? Sarah isn't changing alright she's one of them now- you can't protect her anymore... We need to kill them"

"What? Rafe stop"

"No I'm serious, you chose me over Sarah, this is the best thing"

Ward sighed scratching the side of his head roughly.

"Ok then what? Is that all you got so far? Kill them and everything goes back to normal Rafe??"

"Everyone thinks you're dead no one will find out. These Pogues they just" he was pacing around the room, motioning with his hands. "They keep coming back and ruining everything, everything we've had, alright, and they're not going to stop"

Ward stood still thinking for a minute, looking at his son.

"You're right"

---

"Where are we going?" Sarah asked when John B started driving.

"I don't know, but if my dad really is out here somewhere, we can help him. He just has to know we're here"

"Yeah and how are we gonna do that?" JJ questioned with a confused face.

"I don't know! But we'll figure it out" he replied, his sees still locked on the road.

"We need to be careful that Ward Rafe or Rose do not see ANY of us" Wheezy stated.

"Won't be a problem" JJ brushed his hand over the gun.

"Oh dear" Wheezy said putting her hands over her face.

---

"They're driving in a black van"

"We need to do it all at once, making sure we leave not one them alive" Ward declared putting an emphasis on none.

Rafe nodded. He walked over to the safe and pulled out 2 rifles and two guns handing one of each to Ward.

"The job gets finished today"

---

"Guys-" John B pulled the car over on the side of the road.

They all looked at him confused.

"I just remembered, growing up, my dad always mentioned that Florida was his safe place, and I think if anything would of ever happened he would of came here, and I think I know exactly where he would be"

"Whoa...okay where is he?" Kiara asked.

"Since the time I could remember, there was a picture frame on the wall that was of him and my mom in front of a old house. I think he's there"

"Good thinking JB! Let's go there" Pope exclaimed.

John B remembered whenever he would ask about his mother, big John would always talk about this house, and where it was. It was his mom's and dad's first house together, and where they got married.

He drove straight to it remembering where the location was.

"This is it" he put the car in park and took the keys out of the ignition. "Here goes nothing"

With that, the crew all got out and made their way to the door. John B gave a knock, waited, and knocked again. The curtain over the window cracked a bit, revealing an old lady.