safety

The Pogues all got into the van and John B started driving. They knew where to go because Kiara had left a flyer at the chateau.

Sarah sighed. "I hope we get there in time before shes- enrolled or whatever"

"Who cares if she is, we're getting her out either way" JJ stated.

"I just can't believe her parents would do something like this." Pope shook his head. "Take her away from her life. They won't even allow us to see her on holidays??"

"It's kook bullshit. they think they're too good for us" John B added.

"Just cause they got more expensive clothes and 3 bathrooms in their house they think they own the island" Cleo said rasing her voice at the end, as if asking a question.

"I'd say 7 bathrooms is more like it" JJ answered.

"Yep. Unfortunately that's the way the world works." Pope said raising his eyebrows.

"Yea, I get it" she replied.

The crew finally got to the ferry, where they were on for about 45 minutes before finally reaching land.

"30 more minutes"

---

After a long time, they finally arrived. They all rushed out and ran up to the building. There was a security guard blocking the doorway.

"Can I help you kids?" The man had a deep voice.

"We're um.." John B started before trailing off.

"Here to drop off our friend" JJ said pointing to Cleo. "She's got issues ya know? She needs help"

Cleos mouth flattened to a straight line, she refrained from rolling her eyes.

The man looked all the kids up and down studying them. "She seems okay to me"

"You should see her man, she's like a vicious dog, can't even control it" JJ turned to her giving her a certain look.

She sighed before turning to the man. "Get the hell out my way ol man"

He raised his eyebrows. "Go in and come right back out" he moved from the door allowing them a way in.

Cleo turned towards JJ as soon as they got in. "Really dude?"

"You should be thanking me, I just saved all our asses"

Sarah let out a small laugh.

John B turned towards the group. "JJ, you're the best liar. Feel like doing the talking?"

"I got you bro" he patted John B's shoulder before confidently walking up to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm Clyde. I'm here to drop of my niece. Her name is Kiara Carerra?"

Behind the desk sat a middle aged lady with glasses balanced on the tip of her nose.

"You seem a little young to have a niece that old don't you think?" She turned to her computer and typed in the name.

"Daddy issues"

She stared blankly at JJ for a few moments. "I found a Kiara Carerra. Looks like she's already been dropped off."

"Yeah well I'm a little late. See, I'm kind of the only person she trusts, and even likes. I promised her I'd be here for her. You wouldn't want to break a young girls heart now would you?"

The lady sighed. "Follow me."

She started walking down the hall. JJ glanced at the rest of them and gave a wink.

They arrived at Kie's room.

She gave a knock before using the key to open the door. "Make it quick" with that she walked back to her desk.

He walked in to see the brunette laying face down on her bed. All her things still packed in her backpack. She looked up to see just the face she wanted.

"What the hell?" She sat up, her face full of shock. "What are you doing here??"

"Rescuing you my friend"

"But how did you even get in here?" Kie quickly got up and pulled him into a hug. She let go of him and waited for an answer.

"Oh you know, just my charm" a smile spread throughout his face.

She laughed. "Let's get out of here"

JJ nodded. "Follow me my lady"

He walked to the door and quietly opened it. The two walked out and were in the pogues view. JJ quickly threw his arms all over the place trying to gesture to them.

"The hell is he doing?" Sarah whispered tilting her head.

"Make - a - distraction" he slowly mouthed.

"Oh, I got this" John B quietly announced.

He walked over to the waiting room and sat on one of the chairs. Reaching for a magazine he knocked a vase over.

The lady looked up. "Really?" Her tone was dull and it was obvious she was annoyed.

John B shrugged. "I'm sorry- it was an accident"

She sighed and got up, walking the opposite direction.

Sarah motioned to them it was safe to come. JJ and Kiara speedily came over to them and they all walked out the door.

"Hey, wasn't there only 5 of you? And weren't you dropping the 'vicious' one off?"

The all glanced at each other. Before the security guard could say one more thing, the 6 of them raced to the Twinkie. Once they were all inside, John B quickly turned the van on and sped off.

They all laughed and exchanged hugs with Kiara.

"We got our girl back!" Sarah cheered.

"Thanks guys!!" She looked at each of them, and nodded to JJ.

He copied the action and added a wink.

"Well Clyde mostly did it all" John B laughed.

"Yeah, good job cLyDe" Sarah giggled.

They arrived safely back at the island, and all retired to the chateau for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------