The Mystery of 1789

Summer Holidays, California 2021-- June --

Anika ran through the fields in Natalies' back garden wearing white and red summer shorts and a white crop top. 

"You coming?!" Anika asked, "One sec" An unknown voice shouted.

"Quick!!" Anika shouted again, giggling, playing in the grass.

The sun reflected onto the green grass radiantly and beaming onto Anikas' face. "Hurry! this is so much funnn!" -Anika

She ran through the grass as if she was having the time of her life, Natalie came out of the back door into the garden "You're so right!" She said. Her long, bright blonde hair flowed in the warm wind, she wore her cheerleading outfit with the new Jike trainers.  "Where is ---" Anika was interrupted "Me?" an unknown voice said.

"There you are get out here!" Natalie said. It was Cerys. Cerys ran onto the field giggling 

"Inpatient much, I was changing!" -Cerys. "Well, you look great, bestie!" Anika said,

"As always" Cerys smiles and flaunts her brown long hair, "Do you think I should cut my hair?"

"I think you should cut someone" Anika rolls her eyes, "That Prince guy!"

"Ugh him," Cerys said " Don't worry he'll get what's coming to him, remember what I always say. Karma's a bitch" Cerys giggles,

"And so am I" Anika says.

They all laugh and head inside.

Washington DC, United States of America. 1789

"Ugh, my head" Willaim groans, He looks around but Bartholomew was nowhere to be found, "Dad!?" He shouts "Daddd!" He shouts again "Dad!".

William was terrified at what he witnessed but he wasn't in the barn anymore. "Where am I?"

His memory was a blur. " I went downstairs to see what dad was doing and the rest is a blur..."- William. He tried so hard to remember but nothing.

"Remember...Remember...Remember!" He said to himself. As he looked around again, he saw the electricity running through his veins, and once again he fainted. But this time he remembered. Everything he had done to Bartholomew and how he created the biggest incident the whole world has ever seen

Williams Vision

He woke up in the barn "Father?!" He said struggling to speak. Bartholomew was on the ground lying on the hay. He rushed over to him and began to shake him, "Wake up! Wake up!" he shouted, tears began to form in his eyes as they gently fell onto the floor "Father..." He said softly. He knew he was dead. "I killed him," He said. He slowly got up and began to step back with his hands covering his mouth in shock. 

Then he ran. He didn't know where he was going but he just ran. He knew he had to get out away from that place. That's when it happened. He began to run faster than usual his legs were producing electricity and soon it took over his body and before he even realized it, his whole body formed into an electric sphere, burning everything he passes, setting everything aflame, The leaves on trees burnt to a crisp the fire on the grass followed him like a trail, the electricity began to levitate and burn the entirety of the house and the outside in a matter of seconds the fire burned faster than how William was moving, it spread so far that William couldn't even see to what end and that became The great fire of America 1789 until the Magical house fire in 2021. And it's only a matter of time before people link the two together.

RushField High, California 2021 -- School --

In the principals' office, PC. Lance is talking to Mr. Keating, The principal.