The Summer It Took Place

Summer Holidays, California 2021 -- June -- 

The Woods -- Carvefield Manor --

"Quiet! He'll hear us" Anika whispered to Natalie and Cerys. "Call Rosie to make sure Gracie and Amy are waiting for us outside the woods."

They quietly move through the woods unnoticeably. But still, the sound of feet shuffling and twigs snapping occurred within every step.

Little did the girls know that what was about to happen today would change their lives forever.

They continue to spy on Prince waiting to attack him. 

BEEP BEEP

Anika's phone goes off, it's Rosie calling.

Anika - "Hello?"

Rosie - "Don't....Is....H..e..."

Anika - "Rosie I can't hear you. you're breaking up"

Rosie - "Don't...Kill...Him"

Anika - "Rosie call me back after I really can't hear you. Bad reception at the Manor."

Rosie - " ....... Is here! L......is here!!"

Before Rosie can finish her sentence Anika hangs up the phone

"Okay. Now!" Anika shouts. Prince turns around to see the girls standing there and electricity coming out of Natalie and Anika's hands

"Oh my God!" Prince shouts "Help!" He repeatedly screams. 

An unknown person is running through the woods, all you see is her bright blonde, curly hair elegantly flowing in the wind.

"Who is that!?" Cerys asked. Anika fires her electro-Sphere at the girl almost causing the trees to set aflame.

"Careful, Just hit the girl! Did you not learn anything from all the paper you burned!?" Natalie shouted. "Prince is getting away!"

"Prince? is that you!?" The girl shouted. "Prince!" She called out

"I know that voice..." Cerys said.

Anika and Natalie go chasing after Prince. "He's seen our powers if we don't 'deal' with him then we've just put the whole realm at risk of exposure," Anika said while chasing after Prince.

"Don't go, That girl I swear I know her voice from somewhere!" Cerys said again.

"Prince, Prince is that you, Where are you!?" The girl shouted. 

"Oh my God." Cerys went absolutely cold. She began to tremble in fear after finally realizing who was in the woods with them. She stood completely still trying not to make a sound. she could feel her heartbeat pounding out of her chest. A large lump in her neck and a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach. The only person Cerys was truly afraid of was within walking distance of her. She was truly terrified for the first time.

"It's her. Lucy Denver is in the woods with us..." -Cerys.

The Night Before.