No One Can Know

Rushfield --- California--2021-

RING RING -- Princes' phone rings as he's chilling in his home away from the madness that lies outside the locked door.

"RFPD?" Prince says to himself.

He picks up the phone but doesn't say a word.

recap on the phone call: go to Chapter 5.

Gracie - (I need help. I did a bad thing. I didn't know who else to call.)

The conversation lasts long while Gracie and the rest rot away in the Police department answering tricky questions that they don't even know the answers to.

"So you're denying you even saw Cerys even though her DNA is found all over your skin and clothes." The detective spoke but received nothing but silence.

Anika sat there not even making eye contact but looking at the floor ashamed and embarrassed, she didn't even know what to say because she didn't even have an explanation.

"I don't know what you are or who you are but a scientist and qualified agent are coming over to inspect you. You've been fooling the town with your 'magic' powers forever. This isn't a marvel movie you cant wonder about hurting people. I can't believe I'm saying this but the only way we can get justice... is if we kill you. Before 2 days ago I didn't even know magic existed. I guess you've all been fooling us."

He said before walking out the door.

Rosie walks in through the doors just after him in handcuffs and chains.

"I was on the phone to Prince...He got rid of the body" Rosie whispered. " I have bad news..." She takes in a deep breath "Taylor's dead..."

The whole room goes quiet everyone pretends not to care but deep down they are scared like a rat

"That doesn't matter now Rosie. It's over. We can't use our magic to escape this one. Then the whole world will really be after us." Anika said.

"So what we just get ourselves killed!?" Natalie shouted.

"Our bodies will no longer remain but our magic will live on and reincarnate themselves in someone else. We may have lost the battle but the war shall never be concluded."

"This is crazy talk. I don't want to die."

"We have no other choice..." Anika said as a single tear ran down her face. "I will always love you, girls." Anika takes in another deep breath "Till death do us part right? in like 1 hour from now" Anika joked but everyone was too busy wiping their tears.

Meanwhile with Prince.

Prince walks around the streets of Rushfield, watching things burn. Shops are being robbed. People held at gunpoint all because of some silly riot. The air is filled with smoke, nothing of purity. The constant noise of bickering and screaming in pain.

"Aaaah!" A man charges at him carrying a pocket knife holding it like they're about to kill prince

Prince was so scared he couldn't move, protecting his face with his hands he crawled on the floor, and before he noticed anything the entire world was pure silence.

He slowly looks around and the man stood completely still. His arms reached out with the knife except he wasn't moving, as if he had completely frozen

"Am I dead...?" He said to himself.

He gets up and quickly runs to the main road only to see that everyone was frozen. The whole town wasn't moving, and everything was silent.

"What..?" Prince said to himself as he looked around closely.