The Beginning of the Worst -- Part one

Washington DC, United States of America. 1810 - Twenty-One years after the fire -

William jumped out of his bed with a lot of energy and excitement. He walked into his bathroom to freshen up, He was there for about 5 minutes before he walked back into his room to sit on his desk. 

Knock Knock Knock

It was his best friend, Taylor. William opened his door for her to let her in. "You are a sight for sore eyes, William" Taylor greeted him with her strong french accent before entering his home. "Taylor!" He said with much excitement. They walk inside the main room "Entrez I repeat Entrez, Mademoiselle" William says. They begin to giggle "Someone has been to the chateau too much" Taylor replies with a large smile on her face. They leave the entrance door open "oopsie, I'll get that" She offers but before she can close the door William raises his hand for a second towards the door then closes it by tilting his hand. "I'll have to get used to that" Taylor says. "Ever since that night in la Grange, I don't think I've seen you use your magique" She adds.

"Well, that night in the barn -- la Grange is a distant memory," William says. "If only Bartholomew lived to see you be so in Puissance" 

"Puissance?" William asked. "Power. William, I mean power" Taylor says, smiling straight at him

"I mean, what you are telekinetic, You can freeze time. and the things you can with electricity. Not to mention the fact that you are still 16 and I'm still 17. I never thanked you for that." Taylor says. "We were supposed to age, but the light accident froze us in number. It's a blessing in disguise" -William. "I'm just happy that you survived the fire. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"I'll drink to that," Taylor added

RushField High -- California 2021 --

The detective slowly walks inside the interrogation room. He slowly takes in a breath and lets it all out as he picks up the case file, reviewing every single detail. "You killed her. Then tried to hide it." The detective spoke. Detective Smith got closer to their faces, " What were you doing at her grave." He asked. He then repeated himself except much more forceful. "We have enough evidence to charge you." He spoke again. "I didn't kill Lucy Denver!" An unknown voice replied. The detective looked at them up and down "Oh darling, I don't mean Lucy Denver." They looked at the detective lost and confused. "Who do you mean?" Another voice asked. The detective looked at them all before he turned around and exited the room.

"Who did we kill!?"

They saw the case file sitting there on the table. One of them grabbed it and opened it. "What is it who did we kill?" There's silence in the room. The unbearable tension in the atmosphere could have been cut with a knife. That's when she says it. They discuss for a minute leaving them all in shock. She was really dead. Something that they couldn't believe. She looks around for cameras or any recording devices in the room before she can say what she's about to say. " There are no cameras" She pauses " Speak freely." They all look at each other when another voice jumps in. "What we did. No one can know." She says. "It was her or us. We had to kill her. She was too powerful." A tear ran down their faces. They all sat there dirty and smelly. Mud all over their skin and blood on their bodies. They really did kill someone and tried to bury them.

The detective walked back into the interrogation room "One phone call" He said. "I'll go." One of the girls gets up from the chairs still handcuffed. Once she gets to the phone room she begins to dial the number into the phone. "Pick up, Pick up." He answers the phone.

The Girl - (I need help. I did a bad thing) 

She begins to cry and soon enough she's sobbing her eyes out. There's silence on the other end of the phone for a while. It was Prince he was on the other end of the phone.