The Beginning of the Worst -- Part two

Washington DC, United States of America. 1865

William left his house all dressed up and smart. He skipped along the streets with a smile on his face. He smiled at the old lady and waved at the businessman. Everything was normal until he started using his powers. He jumped onto a building and used his electricity to burn a hole through it. The innocent people nearby saw everything William had done but he didn't care. Some people were scared and some people were absolutely terrified. William knew the risk of exposure but he still never minded. His body turned into an electro-sphere and he flew up in the air, floating around. It was so bright people couldn't even look at it and it was almost as hot as the sun. Magic was completely exposed. He returned back to the ground in his normal state, giggling and laughing at the people's fear "Okay, that's enough fun," He said to himself. He clicked his fingers and all of a sudden everyone that had witnessed him just kept on walking like nothing ever happened. William had something that no one knew, not even Taylor. Along with electricity, telekinesis, and more, William also had Electro-Wipe. He had the power to make people forget about whatever he wants them to forget. Meaning that if you knew about Williams's true identity that's because he wants you to know. William wasn't that scared little 17-year-old boy from 1789 anymore. William had motives and a game plan and he sure knew how to execute it to his liking.

About a year later, William had gone on a trip to California. He was on a bus heading to Rushfield. When he arrived there he stayed with Taylor for a couple of months before decided he wanted to do something. He was bored with being the only one with powers, therefore he wanted an army. William was planning much more than a vacation to Cali. He wanted the world to know about magic and fear him, He wanted to be a God-like image where people answer to his beck-and-call. One day Taylor and William were strolling through the streets of California and stopped at an empty lot. "William?" Taylor asked. William didn't even speak he just kept looking at the empty space. "I wanna do it." He replied. Taylor looked at him in confusion "Do what?" Taylor said. " I'm gonna build a school. Rushfield education at finest." William turned around to look at Taylor. "You're mad. You cannot build Une école here in Rushfield." Taylor replies. "It's better if you don't know. I'll make an army and rule the world with an iron fist. And you will help me. And it all starts with this school." William forcefully says. "You're not the William I know or used to know." Taylor gives him a hard look before turning around and walking away, but William couldn't let that happen. He needed Taylor to execute his plan, she was the brains. Williams' eyes turned neon green and electricity didn't just circle around it but it filled his entire body. Feeding him the energy he needed to erase Taylors memory. Taylor wasn't just an ordinary girl who knew about the impossible but she was also a victim of 'the light' making her somewhat magical. He snapped his fingers and his body turned back to normal.

Taylor turned around and looked at William. "Why are you standing there. Aren't you coming?" She asked. "Of course," William replied, grinning at her. Taylor didn't recall anything that had gone on. She was completely clueless. And this was The Beginning of The Worst.

RushField High -- California 2021 --

After the phone call was made she returned back to the interrogation room. "Back so soon?" The other girl asked. "I was on the phone with Prince" Gracie replied, tears running down her face. "She's dead." Gracie leaned in with the other girl for a hug. "They're being put down like caged animals. It's terrible out there. And it's all Williams' fault,"

As they are comforting each other. Prince busts through the station and into the interrogation room. "WE NEED TO LEAVE! LIKE, NOW!!" He shouts. The girls stand there confused and scared, but before they can even question anything, Electricity fills the entirety of the station it ran through the walls and the ceiling. The glass shattered and the lights broke. The whole place began to shake like it was an earthquake.