Under the teachers desk Part 4

Part 4

Mrs. H returns a little while later wearing her high heels, black pant suit with a white blouse. She sits down at her desk and looks at me with my arms and legs tied to her desk, her sweaty socks duct taped in my mouth and her stinky shoes lying next to my face. "I told you to keep my shoe on your nose while I was gone!" She snarls. "By the end of the day, you will be begging me to sniff my running shoes." I thought to myself, there is nothing you can do to ever make me want to sniff those nasty things again! She continues "do you remember when I told you yesterday that I wear the same pair of pantyhose all week? Well that's true, but what I didn't tell you was I also wear them all day everyday under my socks while running here to work, while running home, going to the gym, and any errands I need to do throughout the week." "Since I wore my heels all day yesterday and didn't shower last night like I normally do; these nylons probably smell better than they ever have!" Mrs. H then kicks off her left high heel and drops her nylon covered foot right on my nose and crosses her legs. This is the most horrific thing I have ever smelled! I actually threw up several times but was forced to swallow it due to the sock gag. She wiggles her toes around on my nose while dangling her other high heel right over my eyes. "If my feet start to not smell absolutely wonderful, or if you just don't want to be my footstool anymore, then just say so and I will let you out." Mrs. H sweetly says. I try and scream at her that her feet stink and I don't want to be her footstool, but it useless the socks have filled every gap of my mouth and the tape is keeping it securely in place. My screams couldn't be heard by anyone even if they were right next to my mouth. The rest of the day was absolutely torture! She never let me remove the disgusting sock gag, and her feet never started smelling any better. Occasionally I would get a little relief when she would put her heels back on and walk off. But that relief only made my suffering worse when she would return, kick her heels off and return her stinky feet to my face now rejuvenated with sweaty stench. During lunch while the other students were gone, she looked down at me and commented "You must really enjoy sucking on my socks and smelling my nylons!" "You haven't complained at all!" At the end of the day after all of the students left, she rolls back her chair and looks down at me. "You have 2 choices. You can either beg me to let you sniff my running shoes, or I will tape my high heel to your nose and leave you here all weekend sniffing the insoles of my work shoes." "Now I will untie you and remove that tape from your mouth so you can spit out those socks while you think about it." My mind starts racing! Oh no!! Surely, she wouldn't leave me here all weekend smelling her shoe? Would she?? If she did, what would stop me leaving??? So many questions. No good options or answers. What to do?? She proceeds to slowly untie me starting with my feet then my arms leaving the tape gag for last. Once she ripped the tape off and I got the horrible socks out of my mouth, I began to work my jaw and stretch my arms and legs. "What's it going to be?" She questions. Defeatedly, I answer "please let me smell your running shoes." I turn over and start to crawl out from under her desk. She places her high heel covered foot on my face stopping me. She then uses the tip of her shoe to raise my face to look her in the eyes. "I don't believe you... unless you want to spend the weekend right back under there sniffing the insoles of my heels, you better convince me that you want to smell my running shoes." Mrs. H knew I would do anything to not be here all weekend. "Please Goddess! Please let me smell your wonderful shoes! I want nothing more in the world than to get to smell your running shoes again!!" What is wrong with me? Why would I say that? Oh well, it doesn't matter I thought I will quickly smell her shoes then be free. "Goddess??? I like the sound the sound of that!!" She purrs. "Do you really think I am a Goddess?" "Yes Goddess." I reply. "So that makes you my slave?" She questions. I meekly answer "yes." "Yes, what?" Yes Goddess I reply. Mrs. H now knew she had me, but wanted to humiliate me further. "Ok slave... I am almost convinced that you want to smell my shoes, keep begging, and really make me believe." I begin to beg again giving it everything I have. I am tired and sore and just want to go home so I want to get this over with. "Please Goddess. I would do anything to get the privilege of smelling your running shoes! Please I won't be able to live if you don't allow me to sniff your running shoes! Please Goddess I will do anything!!!" I say as I kiss the top of her shiny black high heels. I keep kissing her shoes while begging. She finally opens her file cabinet and pulls out her shoes. I am immediately hit with that awful stench again as she lowers then under my nose. I bury my nose deep in her insoles and take several big whiffs hoping to please her so this can all be over. She leaves me there sniffing her shoes for several minutes before finally raising my face up with the tip of her high heel. My face turns bright red and I begin to panic when I see she has a camera pointed right at me. I think to myself I hope she didn't take pictures of that. Then without missing a beat she reads my mind again. "That was a great video! And I got so many good pictures!" She laughs. "Please delete those?" I beg. "No, I won't... but no one ever see any of it if you be a good slave from now on!" I hang my head in shame. "Yes Goddess."