Under the teachers desk Part 47

Part 47

At 6:28 AM. Monday morning, Principal Amy releases me to go to class. I get under Mrs. H's desk just seconds before she walks in and sits down. She looks down at me and smiles. "How was your weekend?" She asked as if speaking to a friend. Just as I open my mouth to speak, she continues "I had a great weekend... very productive!" She then states "come out here! You won't be under there today!" I get excited! I can't believe she is actually letting me out from the prison cell under her desk. Maybe she felt bad about how they all treated me this weekend? She walks over to a door behind her desk and motions for me to follow. I happily walk over. My excitement fades as she opens the door and I see the shoes. "There is 84 pairs for you to clean!" She laughs and says "you better get busy! I expect them to shine when you are finished!" She then shoves me in, closes the door, and locks it. It is a small closet with a light in the center. The entire room is filled with nasty foot odor. I begin my torturous work. I lick clean 2 pairs of heels when the door opens. Goddess throws in 3 more pair and then closes and locks the door again. She didn't even say anything to me. I keep cleaning these women's heels, flats, boots, and wedges. I don't know how long I have been working, but I had finished about 25 pairs when the door opened again. "Line up the clean ones out here." She demands. I take all of the clean ones out and neatly stack them where she pointed. As I get back in the closet, she grabs 3 trash bags and throws them in with me before locking me back inside. I open the first bag and regrettably find it filled with even more shoes. The other 2 were the same. It must have been at least 20 pairs per bag. I am never going to get finished at this rate. Every time I think I am getting close; she brings in even more! At 4:30 she opens the door and again makes me line up all of the clean shoes outside. I had cleaned over 100 pairs of shoes today. When she looks in and sees all of the dirty shoes, she gets angry! *CRASH* she kicks me hard in the balls! She then shoves me back in, and throws in 7 more full bags of dirty shoes! "I will be back in the morning... you may sleep after you finish cleaning all of those.... but they better all be shining like new when I get here!" She then places a 5-gallon bucket down in front of me. It is full of urine and toilet paper! "Also, here's a little present from me and my sisters and Mrs. Fair. You better drink it all before I get here. The door is closed and locked. How am I going to lick clean 150 pairs of shoes and drink 5 gallons of urine before Goddess returns in 14 hours! I don't dwell, I just get busy. I work all night licking shoes clean and drinking the urine. My tongue is raw and I am exhausted! But I'm finally finished. Just as I close my eyes, the door swings open!