Under the teachers desk Part 23

Part 23

I quickly do as Goddess told me to do and grab her leather house shoes from her closet. I then proceed to the living room and lay down in front of the couch on my back. I place her horrid smelling slipper on my nose. I don't know how, but her slippers stink more than anything else I have ever smelled! My nose is burning from the rancid smell. I continue laying there sniffing her shoes with my eyes closed for hours! I don't know how long it has been, but I think it is probably around midnight when I hear a car pull up. Shortly after hearing the car, I hear the front door open. Then I hear the *CLICK *CLICK *CLICK* of high heels walking on the hard floor towards the living room then the sounds stops. I can't figure out why until *CRASH* Goddess has jumped full weight onto my chest and stomach. She appears to be off balance because she fell over as she landed on me. She stumbles her way back up. "Open your eyes!" She slurs. I open my eyes to see the beautiful Goddess standing on my chest. She rocks back on her heels and twists side to side rapidly! This causes immense pain as her needle thin stiletto heels dig into my chest! I can barely breath and I think her heel will puncture my skin at any moment! She finally speaks again "I hope you had as much fun as I did!" I reply "yes Goddess... thank you!" "For what?" She coyly says. "For allowing me to sniff your house slippers while you were gone." I answer. Goddess then falls onto the couch on the cushion above my head. Her legs fly up and then land painfully on my face. I am still sniffing her slippers which is the only thing that saved me from her heel puncturing my cheek. She then kicks the house shoe off my nose. She then playfully stomps on my face. Suddenly I see her heel coming straight down at my eye. I just barely close my eyes before her heel rests there. She then crosses her legs so her full weight is resting on my eyeball! This is excruciatingly painful! Goddess is still in a good mood when she looks down at me laughing. "Hahaha! Your poor little eye!" "Do you want me to move my heel?" "Yes, please Goddess! It hurts so bad!" "Ok, maybe this will be better for you!" As she lifts her feet off my eye and smashes it down onto my mouth. My lips are digging into my teeth. She rotates her heel cutting my lips. I open my mouth to scream, but her heel sinks all the way into my throat! I can feel the tip scratching my throat. I am now gagging. She just laughs and says "your welcome!" After a few minutes *SNAP* She snaps her fingers and demands "remove my heel and then take a big deep whiff of my foot before putting my house slipper on." I follow her orders. Oh my! Her foot smells absolutely disgusting! And it is still wet with sweat! She then uncrosses her legs and presents her other heel to me. I repeat the process with her other foot. It smells just as bad! "On your hands and knees!" She barks. I gently sit her feet on the ground and turn over. She hops onto my back with her butt in the small of my back and her feet on the back of my head. "Grab my heels and take me to bed!" I lower my face to her shoes when I get closer, I realize there is something stuck to the insoles. But I ignore this while using my teeth to grip her shoes. Now her insole is right under my nose and I have to keep my mouth closed to keep from dropping her shoes. The heels smell nearly as obnoxious as her bare foot does. My nose hates this but I begin crawling along. Every step I take makes my breathing that much harder and quicker. I eventually make it to her bedside. She taps my head with her foot and I lay down. Goddess stands on my back, bounces around momentarily, and then falls into bed. "Hands and knees! "She demands. I raise into position still holding her high heels in my mouth. She takes the shoes from my mouth and begins to pull out the 'insoles'. It is this moment that I realize... it is not part of the shoe! It is (or was) a piece of bread! She then holds it to my face. It smells terrible! "You told me earlier that you are hungry! So I prepared you some dinner!" My stomach instantly churns. I definitely don't want this nasty thing anywhere near my mouth! The smell is enough to make my vomit! "Open up!" She cheerily says. I regretfully open my mouth as she crams it in. "Don't close your mouth yet!" My tongue is now on fire! The taste is horrible! I just want to spit it out, but I am too scared! She begins digging in her other shoe and pulls out another piece of bread. She shoves it to my nose and declares "deep breaths through your nose!" While I am sniffing it and gagging on the other piece she continues "this is the bread from my lunch! I stuck it in my slippers while you were cleaning up. Then I moved it to inside my heels while I was getting dressed!" "Your dinner was my shoe insole absorbing my sweat and wonderful foot odor for the past 12 hours!" "Hold this on your nose and breathe deeply while you chew the other one!" I chew and swallow the first piece while fighting my gag reflex but finally get it down. "Now you can enjoy the other one!" I put it in my mouth, but I am far from enjoying it! It tastes and smells horrible! I attempt to chew it up. My mouth becomes dry from all of the salty sweat that is has absorbed. I keep chewing but struggle to swallow it. After a while I finally finish my "dinner." She just laughs at me saying "this is such a good video!" She then sits the camera down and looks at me expectantly. When I don't move, *CRASH *CRASH *CRASH* she kicks me 3 times extremely hard right in the face! "I didn't hear a thank you!" *CRASH *CRASH *CRASH* 3 more hard kicks. My head is spinning! I stutter "Th thank you Goddess for my dinner!" "I bet you are thirsty now aren't you?" "Yes Goddess! My mouth is so dry! The breammph" She cuts me off using the sole of her slipper on my lips. Goddess then hands me a blind fold from the table and instructs me to put it on. I get on and now sit there in total darkness. Suddenly *SLAP* Goddess slapped me right across the face! "Ok I just had to verify that you couldn't see. She scoots closer to the edge of the bed. "Lay down on your back and open your mouth and I will give you a drink." I do as instructed. I feel like a fool laying on the ground blind folded with my mouth wide open! Then suddenly....