Under the teachers desk Part 22

Part 22

*SNAP* She snaps her fingers and orders "hands and knees!" I get back up and she guides me to the end of the tub before saying "lick the soles of my slippers. And don't stop until I tell you to!" I stick my tongue out and move my head around trying to find her foot. I finally make contact. For the next 45 minutes I lick Goddess' leather house shoes while she relaxes in the bath. Now my knees are really sore and my arms trembling. My jaw feels like it will lock up at any moment, and my tongue feels like sandpaper! Then I finally hear the words that is music to my ears "lay back down!" I lay down next to the tub and wait. I feel Goddess step onto my back. I don't know for sure what she is doing, but I assume she is drying off. She then sits down on my back on her knees and puts the painful reigns back in my mouth. She ties them up again before very heavily plopping her butt onto my back. She rests her feet on the back my head and lightly taps it. I begin to work my way up to my hands and knees. Once in position, she pulls the reigns to the right painfully jerking my head that way and kicks my ribs. I begin crawling. Goddess guides me around. She stops me by pulling both sides back and I learned a tap from her foot on the back of my head means to either lay down or get back into crawling position. We make a few stops around the room. I am still blind folded and in agony but I continue on. She stops me and has me lay down. After a couple of minutes trampling, I feel her come off my back. I am relieved! She demands "on your knees." I get up on my knees and she pulls off my blindfold, but leaves the reigns in my mouth. "You don't need this anymore since I am dressed now." She comments. I keep waiting for her to remove the reigns but it doesn't happen. She is sitting on the side of the bed wearing her house slippers and a soft looking robe. She hands me a mirror and moves my arms around until it right where she wants the mirror. She hasn't said a word to me, she just begins brushing her hair and doing her makeup. Goddess has me in this unfortunate position serving as a mirror holder for over 30 minutes when I accidentally let the mirror move. She angrily moves it back to where she wants it "don't move!" And then goes back to doing her makeup. After about 15 more minutes, she grabs the mirror from my hands and lays it down on the bedside table. She then demands "lay down!" I begin to lay back down on my stomach, but before my chest touches the ground, she leaps from the bed and lands squarely on my back knocking the wind out of me! As I attempt to suck in oxygen, she taps the back of my head. I really nervous because she is still standing. She always sits down before this! I panic, but manage to get on my hands and knees without knocking her down. Then a word commandment is all the direction she gives "bathroom!" I carry her to the bathroom and stop in front of the sink where she told me to. After a few minutes, she says "closet." I take her to closet. This is extremely difficult with me being so tired and now I have to carefully balance her standing on my back while I crawl around. "Grab my running shoes!" She demands without getting off my back. I stabilize myself and reach over to grab them. I get the shoes and place them on the ground in front of me. She then taps the back of my head. I lay down on my stomach as she says "put nose in my shoes and close your eyes! Don't open your eyes until I tell you to!" I comply and she steps off my back. I make sure to keep my eyes completely shut. She would step on my back from time to time but for very long. Then after a few minutes I feel her jump full weight onto my back knocking the wind out of me and I instantly feel 2 extremely sharp heels dig in and cause immense pain. She then taps the back of my head. As I am getting back into position, I feel a momentary relief as her weight leaves my back. She her butt crashes down on my back! I fall flat on my face and chest! I can't breathe! I think she broke some ribs when she landed. As I lay there regaining my strength and oxygen, I feel a couple of impatient taps on my head. I make my way back into the crawling position suddenly she yanks my head to the left and kicks my already sore ribs. I start crawling as she releases the tension on the reigns and I go straight. She repeatedly kicks my ribs with her pointy toe. "Faster! Faster! Faster!" She demands while still kicking my ribs. I am not going as fast as possible. I make it about 10 feet before suddenly my head crashes into a wall! I was crawling full speed into a wall and she didn't stop me or turn me? I was furious and in serious pain! "Hahahahahaha! I was just making sure that you kept your eyes closed like I told you to." Her voice full of glee! "Ok... you can open your eyes now and take me to the front door. Hahaha! That was hilarious! I am so glad I got that on video!" It feels like neck is broken and my head has to be split open! Every part of my body is now throbbing in pain! But I regain my composure and carry her to the front door where she painfully rips the reigns backward as far and as hard as she can. My head is jerked back! She then casually drops the reigns and taps the back of my head. I lay down and she stands up on my back. She doesn't move or say anything for a little bit, but finally steps on my head pauses briefly and then steps off. She taps the back of my head again. I get back into position on my hands and knees and look at her. She looks absolutely beautiful! A true Goddess! She has her hair and makeup done perfectly, wearing a tight blouse that shows her cleavage off amazingly, a leather skirt that hangs just below her butt that looks like it was form fitted just for her, and a pair of 6 inch tall needle thin cheetah print high heels. She is not wearing any nylons or pantyhose! She is stunning! "How do I look?" She innocently questions. I stumble over my words but manage "you are absolutely gorgeous! I have never seen anyone prettier! You are so beautiful!" Goddess then replies "I know!" "I am going out for some drinks, then to dinner, and then dancing with some girlfriends." "As soon as I leave... I want you to go get my slippers from the closet and take them to the living room. Then lay down on your back in front of the couch with my slippers covering your nose with your eyes closed. Don't open your eyes until I tell you to!" *SNAP* She snaps her fingers and demands "Now give me a proper goodbye!" I lunge forward kissing her exquisite high heels "Goodbye my beautiful Goddess! I am so lucky to be your slave! I will be waiting for you just as you said!" I feverishly kiss her feet some more. Then without a word, she rocks back onto her heels, rotates 180 degrees towards the door and walks off.