Under the teachers desk Part 46

Part 46

At this point they are laughing. Goddess speaks "well we get started or we will never get done." Jamie leans back on her needle thin stiletto heels and rotates to face the shelves. They are working and talking like I'm not even there. Jamie taps my head with her foot and I crawl forward. My nose is now touching Principal Amy's butt. She burst out laughing "I didn't snap my fingers! You must really like my butt odor! Haha!" They all laugh some more. "Well since your there..." *SNAP* Amy snaps her fingers and lets out the tiniest little fart. I sniff it up relieved that it was only a small one. But then just as I begin to take another breath, PFFFFFTT! She let out a huge wet fart that burned my nose and made me gag! I turn my head to get away from the awful stench! I take breath just as Sarah drop kicks me square in the nuts as hard as she can! It makes me throw up in my mouth, but I am forced to swallow since I am gagged with a pair of sweaty socks! "I can smell that! You like her gas scent! We don't! So, you better get your nose back in there and sniff it all out!" Sarah rudely demands. I put my nose back in Amy's butthole and take a big deep breath. It smells awful and I want this to be over, but I know I still have a whole day ahead of me. Then Goddess steps up onto my head and smashes my nose even further into her butt! She moves around for a moment doing something above me before stepping back down. I am relived because it hurt my neck so bad to have to support her full weight on the back of my head. Jamie kept diligently working. Sometimes she would lean back on her heels and it felt like she was puncturing my skin every time she did. She then steps onto my head with her full weight and stays there working for the next 30 minutes. Then she taps my head and forces me to crawl forward while still standing on my head. It seems as though every time Principal Amy moved forward and I would finally get a breath of fresh air, Jamie would force me to move up also putting my nose right back into her butthole! It took them nearly 6 hours to finish. I inhaled probably 30 nasty stinky farts and got kicked in the nuts about a dozen times. Goddess used my head as her personal stepstool frequently while Jamie was digging her heels into my spine! When they finally finished; Goddess states "thank you ladies so much for all your help!" I am thinking "what about me? I did more than anyone!" But being sock gagged I couldn't say anything. I was forced to crawl with Jamie still on my back to the living room. They all sat on the couch when Sarah snaps her fingers. "Slave go lick our shoes clean! We are fixing to go out to eat!" Goddess removes my sock gag and shoos me away. I crawl off to the front door and dutifully lick their footwear clean. When I finish, I crawl back to them still sitting on the couch. Goddess stands up, steps on my hands without saying anything and walks off to the kitchen. I am still waiting there on my hands and knees exhausted. Then suddenly Goddess comes stomping back into the living room grabs my ear and starts dragging me behind her painfully ripping my ear! "Ladies come here!" She hastily demands. They all get up and follow her to the kitchen. She drags me over to the trashcan and shoves my head in. "What is that?" She asks while pushing my face deeper in the trash! It was that nasty 'food' that I threw away earlier this morning. They all see it and get instantly mad. They then talk amongst themselves. I am fearful for my life as this point! I try apologizing "I am sorry, it was an accident!" But they won't hear it. Finally, Goddess throws me to the ground and they all proceed to hit, kick, slap, and stomp me; giving me the worst beating I have ever received in my life! I pass out from the pain. I wake up in pain and my vision is blurry. I try to move my arms but they are locked out in front of me. I don't know what it is, but I can smell the most awful thing I have ever smelled in my life. I start squirming around trying to clear my eyes so I can see. Then I hear the women talking behind me. My vision finally clears. I am handcuffed to the toilet. That smell is a full toilet of brown waste! Goddess then speaks to me "obviously you didn't like the bowl we put your food in this morning, so we put it in a different bowl!" Amy then speaks up "you better have ever bit of that eaten by the time we get back from dinner!" Sarah chimes in "I'm sorry about the extra brown stuff... it was an accident!" Then Jamie speaks "if that bowl isn't spotless when we return, I will take you to my bar and you will become the new toilet for every woman that comes in there for the next week! And not just for their piss!" They all storm out. I am left looking like a fool handcuffed to a toilet full of poop from 4 women that I have to eat! I look around trying to find the flusher thinking that I will just flush it down and they will never know. It's missing! They must already thought of that! I try to come up with another plan, but can't think of a way out. Defeated, I lower my head. I don't want to eat their waste, but I definitely don't want to become the new toilet at a random bar for a week for every female that comes in. I see no alternative so I start my grueling task. It smells terrible and taste even worse! I gag and fight my vomit but swallow my fist bite. My stomach instantly churns! I proceed to finish my 'meal'. I use my tongue to clean them toilet making sure to get every speck. I even lick clean the rim and the toilet looks brand new after I'm finished. I am sick and miserable, but at least I won't be a bars toilet! Just as I finish, they come back. I hear them giggling as they walk in to the bathroom. They all inspect my work. "Good job slave." Goddess comments. They undo my cuffs and Jamie throws me into the shower and turns the water on freezing cold. "Clean yourself up!" They stood watching while I scrubbed my body, face, and hair in the freezing cold water. Then Sarah takes a big swig of mouthwash and swishes it around her mouth before spitting it into mine. They all follow suit. "Now how are we going to punish you for throwing away the food that we so hard to prepare for you?" Principal Amy says "I will take him home with me and punish him!"