The bank

On the 6th morning of the ride you woke up to Newt gently shaking you awake "Y/n..you can see the Statue of Liberty.." he said. You had told him that you where most excited to see that statue. It was sweet that he had remembered. "Oh really." You said exactly you looked at your clock it was 10 in the morning wow had you slept in. Newt left to let you get ready. When you where ready you went up to the Deck you could see it, it was more amazing then you had imagined. "Wonderful isn't it?" Newt had showed up next to you "oh yes it is!" You said almost shouting "why are you shouting?" Newt asked "because your all the way up there!" You said looking at him your neck almost at its breaking point. Of course you didn't have to lean your neck that far but you where trying to be dramatic. He let out a small laugh "oh really? How is the weather down there huh?" He said smiling. You to shared a laugh together. A few hours later the boat reached land, you two got off and after you had your bags expected you went on your way you where walking through the city. When you reached a crowd of people listing to someone, there was a sign with a wand but it was broken in half. " witches live among us!" Said a woman with light Brown sort hair and light blue eyes, she was wearing a dark purple coat and a navy blue hat. Oh no what is this? you thought. Newt seemed to be interested in what was happening and started toward the crowd, you followed him as you did he bumped into a girl eating a giant hotdog "so sorry.." said Newt passing her "sorry.." you muttered out. Juts then a man with curly short cut hair bumped into you " excuse me doll." He said as he scooted past "oh uhh sorry." You said moving aside "you!" Said the woman "what Drew you to our meeting today?" She asked Newt "oh no I'm juts passing.." said Newt "are you a seeker? A seeker after truth?" She asked looking at him "I'm more of a chaser really.." he said you looked down at Newts case you saw little claws sticking out "uhh Newt.." you whispered pulling on his coat sleeve "not now Y/n.." he whispered back all the sudden Newt grabbed your hand and said " excuse us. Come on Y/n.." he said pulling you into a bank in front of meeting. "Newt what is going on?" You said trying to keep up with his big strides "my niffler got out" he was still pulling you through the bank "niffler is that what I saw coming out of your case?" You asked. Newt suddenly stoped and you bumped right up against him "what am I looking for Newt?" You asked as he scanned the room, "do you remember in school when I showed you one?" He said still looking around "maybe?" You said trying to remember "the black furry platypus looking thing that loves shiny things?" He was looking at you now "ummm oh yes I do! I can't believe I remember!" You where so happy "he smiled "I'm glad" then a worker at the bank came up to you to "can I help you?" He asked "oh no thank you juts going to sit down." Newt said pulling you over to a bench where the man form before was sitting. You now had a better look at him he had dark Brown eyes and a mustache. As you where sitting you realized that Newt was still holding your hand. "What brings you here?" Asked the man "uhh same as you" Newt said not really engaging in the Conversation "your trying to get a lone to open up your own bakery?" He questioned "oh yes!" You said "we are uhh selling umm bagels.." you said "yes.." Newt said still looking around "what are the odds of that?" the man said looking flabbergasted "Y/n over there" Newt said you following his gaze to a small furry creature that look some what like a platypus. It was pulling something out of someone's bag. "Excuse us.." Newt said again pulling you away, Newt ran after the niffler and let go of your hand trying to catch it. You tried to keep up with him but it was hard. After a few minutes of Newt staring down into some woman's purse and walking around you saw it the niffler. It was under a dresser looking at a dog's tag it had a Rudy on it. "Newt over there" you said pointing "good eye Y/n" he said as he ran over and went to grab the niffler, but it got away. As you watched the niffler go down the elevator you heard a man say "Hey! Mr. English guy I think your egg is hatching." Newt then wiped out his wand, Oh no what was he doing a muggle could see! Then he pointed it at the muggle man and disapparated with you and the muggle. He apparated on the stairs where the niffler had gone down after disappearing. Newt then took the egg form the muggle and put his wand in his mouth. Oh my gosh you. thought it was so cute how he put it in his mouth you let out a Little giggle "what's wrong?" Newt asked taking his wand out of his mouth "oh nothing!" You quickly said why was that so cute? You turned to the man. He was looking disoriented and confused "umm hey it's ok umm juts stay here ok?" You said to him as you walked to Follow Newt down the stairs. He had his case open and was talking "now Dougal don't make me come in there..no no stay back.." he said quietly "Newt." You said "yes Y/n?" He answered "the niffler. It's there." The niffler was squeezing its body through a tiny crack in a giant volt "oh no you do not." Newt took his wand and and said "Alohmora." The volt immediately started to open "oh so your going to steal the money?" Said a old mans voice coming form behind them. You turned around to see a man with White hair in a black suit, he pressed a red button on the wall, an alarm went off "Petrificus Totalus." Newt said and the man immediately fell to the floor. The muggle said something but you couldn't hear, the volt had opened and Newt was running in, you went after him. There was the niffler trying to stuff it's pouch with a gold bar "really?"  You and Newt said it at the same time. Newt grabbed the creature and started to wing it up and down as all the gold and jewels Fell out of its pouch. It seemed to be infinite "Oh no please.." you turned around to see police coming down the stairway "Newt we need to go.." you said Newt grabbed your arm and you ran to the muggle, then you where outside the bank the muggle was Screaming in fear. "Now you little bugger paws off what isn't yours!" Newt said angerly shoving the niffler back into the case "Newt!" You said loudly "what do you think your doing?" You yelled at him "we are in a hole new Country with a new Wizarding rules and the first thing you do, it use magic in front of a muggle!" "Y/n I had no Choice you know that." He said back "now you have seen way to much..so if you will juts stand right there this will be over in a giffie." Newt said propping up the muggle and turning to get his wand "right.." Said the muggle then he grabbed the one of the identical cases and hit Newt over the head. "Newt!" You said as you went over to him "sorry.." muttered the muggle as he ran away "Newt are you ok?" You asked concerned. Newt stood up "Bugger." He said rubbing his head.