Obscurus

"What's going on?" Queenie said as Newt and you walked out of the case straight to the door. "Somethings happening" Newt said. Tina,Queenie,you,Newt and Jacob all went up to the roof. As you looked over the city you couldn't believe what you where seeing. It was a black swirl of what looked like smoke mixed with Dirt. On the inside there was light coming through and it was distorting everything in its path. It was an obscurus. "Here." Newts said shoving his case into your hands. "If I don't come back all you need to know is in there." "What no.." Newt juts looked at you then disappeared. "Newt!" You call out you handed the case to Tina. "No Y/n." Tina said "I have to help him please." You said looking into her eyes. "Fine but be careful!" She said letting go of you. You disapparated to the ground. You looked for Newt but you couldn't find him. You saw graves talking to the obscurus you had a bad feeling about him and what he was doing. You shot a spell at him he dodged it. "Y/n your always showing up where your lest wanted." He said he flinging a car at you. You juts dodged it when you got up he was gone. You saw the obscurus had went into a subway station. You went in to see Newt talking to the obscurus. It was calm now and was truing into a teen aged boy. How could an obscurus live for so long? "Can I come over to you?" Newt asked the boy "can I come over?" Juts as Newt was going to start walking over someone cast a spell right at Newt. He fell to the ground. "Newt!" You called. You flipped around to see Graves standing there. He shot you with a stunning spell and you fell to the ground you wouldn't get up. "Y/n." Newt called. Gaves kept shooting spells at Newt. He managed to Dodge a few spells. But then he got hit to the ground. Graves started to hit him with lightning bolts. "NEWT!" You Screamed you tryed with all your strength to get up and help but you couldn't. You felt tears fall down your face as you heard Newt silent cry's. Then someone pulled you out of the subway and to safety it was Tina "Tina you need to help Newt!" You said "I will but you stay here." She said walking down the subway. When you had your strength back you went down. Newt was on the floor and Tina was talking to the obscurus. It seemed to be calming down. "Keep talking Tina he will Liston to you.." Newt said not taking his eyes off the obscurus. You where stumbling as your legs where still a little sackie. Then you heard foot steps coming up behind you. It was a bunch of aurors. "No if you hurt it you will be talking to me!" Said Graves. Then there was a bright burst of light and the obscurus was blown to pieces. You ran over to Newt who was on the ground to avoid the spells that where cast at the obscurus. "Newt are you ok?" You said tears still in your eyes "Y/n." He said relief In his voice. You hugged him tightly but this time he hugged you back. Feeling his strong arms around you made you feel the safest you have ever felt. "You have destroyed a amazing creature.." you looked up to see Graves standing up in front of the aurors. "The obscurus was killed on my command Graves." Said the President woman. "All because a stupid law." Graves said looking disappointed. "Tell me who dose This law protect? Us...Or them?" He said pointing up to where the muggles where. "Aurors Remove Graves of his wand.." said the president. Graves looked disappointed and turned around to face all of them his back to you and Newt who where standing hand in hand watching what was happening. The aurors all at ones shot stunning spells at Graves he blacked all of them. Newt then let go of your hand and took swooping evil out of his pocket. He swung it at Graves it let out a rope like substance that raped around Graves hand and put them behind his back. Everyone stopped and stared for a second at Newt. Newt walked over to Graves and pointed his wand at him. You fallowed. "Revelio.." Newt said twisting his wand. You watched as Graves black hair turned white. Newt took your hand and walked to get a better look at Graves who now was Grindenwald. "You think you can hold me?" Grindenwald said softly "we will try.." the president said back "Y/n..." he said not looking at you. How did he know your name? He looked at you. Newt then stood in front of you to block you from his view. He squeezed your hand productively. "You are vary powerful...you would be a good ally..." Grindenwald said still trying to look at you. "If you touch her I will hurt you.." Newt said protectively. Grindenwald juts laughed. They picked him up and took him away. "Newt.." you said quietly "yes?" He said turning to face you "did you mean what you juts said?" You asked but this time you where the one not making eye contact. "That I would hurt him if he touched you?" Newt said trying to make eye contact with you. "Yes.." you said now looking at him "of course I.." he stoped looking away. "What?" You said now curious. "I..I Love you." Newt said. Did he juts say he loved you? You grabbed his face pulling it up so he could look at you in the eyes "I love you to mr. Scamander.." you said giggling. He smiled brightly. He then leaned down and kissed you. You kissed him back your heart felt like it would explode form happiness. It only lasted a few seconds when you looked into each other's eyes. You heard Tina cleared her throat. Queenie was behind Tina holding on to Jacobs arm. You looked at Newt he was red with embarrassment that they had seen your kiss. "We owe you a great debt mr. Scamander." Said the president walking into the subway. "But now the Wizarding community is exposed we can't Obliviate an entire city." She said "maybe we can.." Newt said. Everyone looked at Newt with confusion on there faces. Newt took his case and put it on the ground he went in and after a few seconds he came back out with a vile of a glowing light blue substance. Then he said "come on." Frank come shoring out of the case. You walked up next to Newt. Frank was stiting in front of him. "Hello Frank" you said petting him he leaned his head up against your hand. You looked over at Newt he was smiling at you lovingly. You smiled back at him. Then you stepped back and let Newt go forward and pet Frank "now I was going to wait until we got to Arizona but Right now your our only hope Frank.." Newt said. He stepped back and showing the vile to the thunderbird. "You know what to do.." Newt said he through the vile in the air. Frank went up and caught it in his beak then flu up into the sky. Lightning struck and it started to rain. "Is that no-mag still here?" The president asked "he will have to be Obliviated no exceptions you know the law..I will let you say goodbye.." She said leavening. You grabbed Newts hand and squeezed it. You would tell that Newt was sad. You all walked up to the entrance to the subway. "Hey hey it's ok I wasn't supposed to know any of this... and we know the only reason Newt kept me round was because..umm well why did you keep me around Newt?" Jacob said tearing up. "Well because I like you and your my friend and I will never forget how you helpt me.." Newt said flicking his eyes back and forth between Jacob and the floor. "Oh.." Jacob said trying not to cry "hey I can come with you we can go somewhere anywhere." Queenie said trying to make herself happy. "Na Queenie you know I can't do that.." Jacob said looking at her. He started walking out into the rain. Queenie started to cry "no..." she said quietly. Jacob closed his eyes and stood out in the rain. Queenie made a magical umbrella with her wand and cupped his face in her hands she kissed him. You felt Newt squeeze your hand a little tighter. You smiled at the feeling of Newts worm hand against yours. Queenie let go and you all Flashed out of the subway.