Heart of gold

Newt POV:

He stood waiting in the living room for Y/n. He was so nervous. He kept fiddling with his hair and fingers. "Newt it's going to be amazing." Jacob said "I..I'm juts nervous what if I do something wrong?" He said "you won't she's crazy about you" he said patting his hand on his shoulder. "Is anything special going to happen on this date?" He asked "what do you mean?" Newt questioned "oh I don't know like a kiss?" He said "a-a kiss Jacob it's our fist date don't you think it's a little fast?" Newt really did want to kiss her he had been thinking about it for a while now but he was to nervous. "Oh come on now Newt I kissed Queenie on our fist date." He said almost bragging "I don't know I don't think it's a good idea.." Newt stamerd "we'll do you want to?" Jacob asked looking at Newt. "We talking about kissing are we?" Said Tina coming into the room "yes I say he would kiss her tonight but he donst think he should." Jacob said "well dose he want to kiss her?" She asked. They both looked at Newt. He felt his cheeks become red with blush. "I do.." he said quietly almost so no one could hear him. "Really?" Jacob said exactly "yes.." Newt said Evan more quiet this time. Juts then he froze "I'm ready." He heard Y/n say. He looked up and saw her smiling at him his heart stoped she was so beautiful he had to tell himself to breath. "Wow.." Newt said under his breath.

Your POV:

You walked into the living room to see Newt talking to Tina and Jacob. "I'm ready." You said Newt froze when he saw you. He was in his classic teal coat but he had done his hair. He had tryed to make it not as cruly but it didn't work she loved his cruly hair anyway.Newt juts stared at you. "So where are we going?" You asked. Newt clerd his trout and said "it's a surprise." "Ok shall we go?" You said "y-yes" he reached out his arm to you and you hocked your arm with his. He led you to Central Park where there was a big lack. "What are we doing here?" You asked. "Well I thought it would be fun to go ice skating?" He said looking down. He handed you a coat he had grabbed for you and you put it on. He then gave you a pare of white ice skates. You nelt down and put them on Newt did the same. "I've never done this before.." Newt said he looked embarrassed. "That's ok I can teach you how." You said taking his hand and leading him onto the ice. He held onto you tight trying not to fall. It was so cute how he was focusing so hard not to fall. After a bit of falling and helping him out he got used to it. You skated around until the sunset "your long legs must make it hard to stay ballast" you said jokingly. It had been a little hard to help him because he was so much taller then you. "Attest if I fell in I wouldn't drowned." He said smiling. "No one would drowned it like 4ft of water?" You said "exactly" he said. you laughed. After the end of the night you got off your skates and started walking down the path hand in hand. "Y/n." Newt said "yes?" "I have something to give you." He said turning to face you. He pulled out a tiny golden ring it had a niffler on it. The niffler was holding a Rudy that was shaped like a heart. "Oh my gosh Newt its beautiful." You said "and when you tap it.." he tapped the niffler and it started to move up and around Newts arm and soldiers. He tapped it again and a thunderbird came flying out of it. It flu right up to your face. Then he tapped it one more time and the thunderbird disappeared and the niffler went back to his place on the ring. "Newt that is amazing!" You said he handed you the ring and you put it on your middle finger. "It's so when we are not together you have a little piece of my case." He shuffling his feet. "Newt I love it." You said then you kissed him on the cheek. He froze right there. His heart stopped beating and his stomach did a flip. "come on" you said holding out your hand to him. he juts stood there for a minute then he came and grabbed your hand and all the sudden he pulled you in and kissed you. your lips where pressed agent his. He was gentle holding your hand and the back of your neck. It only lasted a few seconds when he pulled away. your heart was betting so fast you thought it might just explode. "I've wanted to do that sense our dinner." he said quietly "me to" you laughed. he smiled at you. You looked into his eyes green/blue eyes. They where sparkling in the moon light. then you went on you tip toes and kissed him again. you seperated and looked at Newt he was smiling from ear to ear. "now lest go home and face everyone's questions" you said walking hand in hand.