Highs and lows

Newts POV:

Newt was walking around doing his nightly check on all his creatures. He went back to the hut and found Y/n asleep on the cot with the niffler snuggled on her stomach. Non of Newts creatures had liked someone like this at first meeting. Evan Newt had to gain there trust. But with her they didn't care they juts loved her it made he so happy. He went over to his small deck in the corner of the room where he was writing his book. He went to writing but looked back evertime Y/n stirred. Eventually he felt his eyes getting heavy and he feel asleep right there.

Your POV:

You woke up to sunshine coming though the windows in the little hut. You rubed your eyes and looked round, the little niffler was right where you had left him. Snuggled into you stomach. Then you saw Newt asleep on his decks. He was so peaceful. You still where to weak to stand up on your own so you juts lay there until Newt woke up. "Y/n your awake?" You heard Newt ask "yes I've been up for a while now." You tryed to smile but your body was still aching. "No don't forgit what happened yesterday you need to relax." He said coming over to you. "Do you need something to eat?" Newt asked "umm yes I am hugery" you said "ok I will be right back." He said leavening the case. After a few days of being in the case you where feeling a lot better. Newt still didn't want you to move to much because he didn't want you to hurt yourself again. "Newt I'm going to get up now" you said to him "no Y/n your still healing" he said coming over to you."Newt I'm a healer I think I know when I'm good to walk." You said sitting up "ok but let me help you." He said grabbing your hand "ok" you said happily. His hand was warm and soft yours was cold you still had a little fever. You held onto his hand as you stood it felt great to stand. Your legs where so tierd of laying straight on the cot. "Newt can I see Frank?" You asked "of course." He said helping you out of the hut. You walked to Frank's enclosure where he was laying on the ground cleaning his feathers. "Hello Frank." You said going over to him Frank looked over and made a happy sounding cry. You went and sat next to him petting his big soft feathers. You looked over Newt was looking at you. "what?" You said smiling "it's just.." he stoped "what say it?" You asked "well umm I was thinking.. would you like to go out with me when your a little better?" He asked playing with his hair. You loved when he did that. "Yes Newt I would love to!" You said you where so excited and happy you felt like jumping up and down form excitement. "Great!" He said giving you a loving smile. You smiled back. After a few more days your fever was gone and you where feeling better. You went up to the main house to get ready for your date with Newt. "Oh you look beautiful Y/n!" Queenie said exactly messing with your hair. Tina was standing in the doorway to the bathroom. "You really do look amazing. Newt is not going to know what to do with himself." She laughed "I don't think.." you said but Queenie cut you off " oh stop he crazy about you every time I look into his mind who is he thinking About? You!" She said "really?" You said quietly "yes really!" Queenie and Tina both said at the same time. You all laughed. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You where wearing a dark blue dress that had an hombre of white to bark blue. You had on dark blue heels and your hair was in curls with a bun on top. You had on a golden necklace and long straight gold earrings. It was time to see Newt.