The "Auror"

As Newt stood up you saw a woman with black short hair, she was warring a light blue Trench-coat with a black hat. She was coming towards you. Newt took your arm and started walking. You looked at the woman as she glanced up at you and everything went blurry. In a flash you found yourself off balance standing in a very narrow alley. There was just enough room for you and Newt to stand front to back. Suddenly you where pushed up against the hard stone wall with Newt blocking you from that strange woman. Her face was a mix of worry and fear. "Who are you?" She blurted. "sorry?" He responded reaching for his wand. The lady then took a step back. Newt stared at the woman's face. "I'm sorry but you have something .." he said pointing at her lip which had mustard on it. "Why in the name of Deliverance Dane did you let that thing loose?" She hissed. "umm hello I'm here to?" You said trying to squeeze to look at her. "who? Is this your kid?" She said waiving her hand in my direction. "umm excuse me but I am 8 months older then him!" You said pointing a finger at her. Without taking her eyes off you she asked Newt "um, anyways, tell me you Obliviate the No-mag?" "The what?" You and Newt said in unison. "No-mag? No Magic? The non wizard!" She rattled on. "oh sorry we call them muggles." Newt said. "What kind of name is no-mag?" You said under your breath. You heard Newt slightly giggle. The woman glared at you. "Just tell me you obliterated him?" She said looking concerned. Newt just stood there looking at the woman."I'm sorry but he hit Newt over the head with a case so it's not his fault!" You interjected in defense of Newt. "What are your names?" She said as she looked back and forth between you and Newt . "I'm Y/n Y/l/n" you answered. "And I am Newt Scamander." Newt added. "Well, Mr. Scamander, I'm going to have to take you and your friend in." "I'm sorry but take us in where?" Newt said "magical Congress of the United States of America" said the woman holding up a an ID. "You work for macusa?" You ask. "Are you some kind of investigator?" Newt questioned.  "uhh yeah.." she said with a weird expression on her face. Once again your surroundings went blurry for a split second before you found yourself on an open sidewalk. You must have aparated again. The woman grabbed Newt by the arm dragging him across the street. Newt keep looking back to make sure you where keeping up. "I have Things to do actually." Newt said "what are you doing in New York anyway?" She asked "umm just here for some Business." You said "yes some business.." Newt agreed. She led them into a building that looked like the Ministry of magic but more modern. It had infinite floors. You went up to a room where there seemed to be a meeting happening. " Madame President I have something.." she stoped when she saw there was a meeting "Goldstein you know your no longer an auror." Said a fancy woman wearing a big head dress. "I know but I.." she tried to get something out but the woman interrupted her. " Out Goldstein.." she said. "Yes ma'am.." The girl said walking out. You followed Newt and the girl out and back into the elevator. It went down and down until you where in the vary bottom of the building. There where rows of typewriters and tiny enchanted mice running around. "um excuse me but you didn't tell us your name?" You said to the black haired girl "oh Tina, Tina Goldstein.." she said sitting down "how long have you two been in New York?" Tina asked "we arrived today.."  Newt answered "Goldstein!" shouted a mans voice coming from behind you. Tina inmiditly ducked under her desk "Goldstein!" A man with brown hair came up to Newt "where did she go?" He said "I.." Newt tryed to reply but the man then said "Goldstein.." this time in a quieter voice. Tina lifted herself up from under the desk "did you bud in on the Presidents meeting?" He said looking at... Oh wait what was her name again? You couldn't remember her name? "I'm sorry sir but this man had a crazy Creature in that case and it got out in a bank.." she said to a man who you had not noticed before was standing right behind you "well" he said "let's see the little fella." The girl who's name you couldn't remember took the case form Newt. Newt immediately tryed to protest but the man took the case and opened it, it was full of backed goods. Newt look vary concerned. After a bit of convincing Newt and Tina who had to tell you her name again. all went to inspect a building that had been distorted by something. when you got there Newt went straight up into the building "Newt!" You called after him "Newt wait for me." You ran after him. In the building there was a man with a mustache and curly dark brown hair he was on the floor groaning. Newt went over to him and checked his neck, you looked into your pocket that had all your note cards, you shuffled through them. Where is it! Where is the repairing spell? There it is! You pulled it out and cast the spell everything immediately started to fix itself. Newt ran over to his open case and looked inside "it was open?" It was Tina "juts a smidge.." he said giving her a shy smile. she ran over to the man on the floor "he's neck is bleeding his hurt." She said looking concerned Newt stood up and pointed his wand at the muggle "no you can't Obliviate him!" She said blocking the muggle "I'm sorry but you juts yelled at me for not doing it in the first place." Newt said looking defeated "he's hurt we have to help him" she said "he will be fine murtlap bits aren't that serious." Newt sated as the man started to sweat. "Well this is a slightly more severe reaction."You said. "How did you know that?" Newt asked. "Well, I have read books on all sorts of creatures."You said. Newt looked impressed. "Come on." Tina said. "Help me get him home." You and Newt went over to help her with the muggle. Then you disaprated and aparated next to an apartment building. "Now before we go in I'm not supposed to have men in the house so stay quiet." She said. Newt and you sunk passed the front decks and up the stairs. There was a slight panic when the landlord called up to Tina but they got passed. They walked into a cute apartment with a tiny kitchen and a cute little living room. There was a little fireplace where there were floating clothes drying.  "Tinnie you brought men home?" Said a sweet voice. There was a blond curly haired woman in a pink night gown. Next to her was a Beautiful blue gown like coat with gold trim, you looked over at the muggle and you saw that he was staring at the girl "Mind putting some close on Queenie?" Tina said to the girl Queenie! You where going to remember that! Newt was looking out the window "who are they?" Queenie asked "that's mr. Scamander and his friend Y/n and that a no-mag who got bitten by one of mr. Scamander's creatures."  Tina answered "a no-mag?" Queenie looked amazed "oh he's hasn't eaten all day and..oh that rough.." she said "your a legilimens?" Newt said looking at her "yes but I always have a hard time with your kind..brits..it's the accent." She looked at you and then back at Newt.