Play fight

The next morning you woke up in your bed. Last night was nice after you and him laughed for a little bit you went back up and got to sleep. You got ready and went into the kitchen Newt was still asleep on the couch. He looked perfect when he was asleep you wondered what he was dreaming about? You walked to the kitchen and got a cup of water, you tryed to be quiet but everything seemed to be so loud. After you got your cup of water you saw a stack of books by a reading chair. You walked over and looked through the books you found one about hogwarts. You picked it up and sat in the chair you started to read for a long time. When you looked up you saw Newt  looking at you "what are you doing?" You asked "just admiring you..." He said smiling he was still laying down on the couch. You giggled a little bit and smiled hes smile got bigger "what?" You said still smiling "your laugh..." he said "it amazing..." You started to blush  Newt then got up and whent to the kitchen Just then Tina walked in "good morning." She said "good morning." You answered with a smile then Queenie came in "hey guys!" She said she looked at Newt then looked at you it was like she was staring into your sole "I'm going out." Tina said leavening "ok.." Queenie said Newt left the room so it was just you and Queenie "you like him!" Queenie said exactly hoping over to you "what?" You said socked "you really like him!" She was jumping form excitement "n-no I don't." You stutter out "oh my gosh! You do and you know it Evan though is it hard to get into that brain of your it easy to see that you like him!" Queenie said "no! I do not! Sure his sweet and kind and he has those freckles that frame his face perfectly and his hair is so cute and.." you stoped when you saw the way Queenie was looking at you. "But no I do not!" You said. "Fine fine you can deny it all you won't but you know it!" Just then Newt walked in "Hi Newt.." Queenie said winking at you. "Umm Hi.." he said he was now in his teal coat "uhh Y/n we should be going out looking for my creatures.." he said looking at you "yes of course!" You said after all day of walking through the city your feet where becoming unbearable. They hurt it was so bad that you started to limp. "Y/n? Did you hurt your lag?" Newt asked. "Oh no I'm sorry it's just my feet are hurting." You said Newt looked at you then At the floor "I can carry you if you would like we are almost home.." he said stopping "oh Newt you don't.." he cut you off "no please I want to.." he said "ok.." he nelt down to let you on his back you held on to his neck and put your legs around his torso. He carried you all the way to the house. "Thank you Newt." You said getting off his back. When you walked in there was Tina, Jacob and Queenie all sitting in the living room talking "did you have any luck?" Asked Tina "no." Newt replied "aww well that was sweet of you Newt" Said Queenie "what?" He said "oh nothing..." she said "Queenie I thought it was hard for you to read our minds?" You said "oh it is but I can still do it!" She said with a smirk. Tina and Jacob juts looked confused. "Well it's time for dinner." Queenie said hoping up off the couch. Tina all so got up and went to the kitchen they flicked there wands and plats and ingredients started to fly in the air. You sat down and Newt went next to you. Again Queenie and Jacob where flirting and talking the hole dinner wile everyone else was juts eating and pick at there food. After dinner you and Newt offered to do the dishes. Evan though they could magically clean themselves it would be a lot quicker if they did it by hand. Newt was washing and you where drying after a few minutes of silence Newt said "will you be able to put the plates on the top shelf?" He said it almost mocking but he also sounded genuine "yes I think I will do juts fine thank you." You said. Then you tryed to to put a plate on the shelf but you couldn't quit reach it Newt laughed under his breath. "You know I hope you hit you head on a door frame!" You said looking at him angerly. "Fine then I will put the cups on the top shelf." He said smiling he found it cute when she was mad. She was vary short compared to him. She was juts under 5ft wile he was 6'2. So he found it cute when she was mad. "I will hit you with a spoon." You said holding one up. Then he laughed and splashed water on you. You hit his hips with your spoon. " ouch." He said Half laughing "well don't spray me with water!" You said also laughing. "What's going on in here?" Queenie said coming into the room Newt looked embarrassed. He looked at the ground. "Nothing juts doing the dishes." You said "right..." she said smiling "what?" You said "oh nothing..." She said back. You and Newt looked at each other and he shyly smiled at you.