Tfp Starscream I

Category: Romantic-ish
Neutral Gender-neutral reader

Starscream never liked the mud ball that he was stuck on. There was nothing for him here, just pestering fellow cons that never saw how great of a leader he is. No deluxe only seeker regions for him to spread his wings. There is only abusive moments on the dreaded mud ball.
He was stood on the roof of the nemesis, cold air gentle against his wings. He stood with his servos behind his back, his posture was relaxed, no one ever saw him relaxed after the war started.

Starscream was alone on top of the ship however not for long, he was waiting to meet with a acquaintance of his. A very special acquaintance.
They're a minute late to their meeting with him but unusually he's not bothered by their late appearance.

'Whooooosh!'

The sound of jet engines rang in his audio receptors, he knew those jet engine sounds. He tsked with acknowledgment as he turned towards were the overhead [f/c] coloured jet was going to land. With a swirl and glistening of multicolored metals, the jet successful transformed midair and fell to the roof. There now stood slim and sleek body where the jet should've been.
"Heya, Starscream" the jet smirked as they walked to the grey seeker, who now was face to face with the jet.
" Ah [Y/n], what a pleasure of you actually coming to this arrangement earlier then expected" Starscream spoke with a hint of mockery to [Y/n].
The jet just sighed as they placed one of their servos onto their face.
"Primus, Starscream it's hard to be undercover from humans. " They paused "Give me some slack, okay after all you called me here and I'm earlier than usual" [Y/n] looks at Starscream, [F\c] optics dull and weak from tiredness.
"Yes, it seems I did" the seeker sneered as he began strutting around [Y/n], his heels clicking ever so loudly, wings high in the air.

"Do you have what I want? " asked Starscream, his face now barely inches from [Y/n]'s face.
The jet's form perked up at that question. "Oh, Screamy- Starscream loudly sneered at the nickname -you truly wound me, of course I have it" [Y/n] said with a proud smirk and all too animated glee in their body.
Starscream growled at the jet but he didn't stay angry for long though.
"You got any high-grade?" The jet asked slyly.
"Yes, now... Where to? " Starscream tsked at that stupid question of theirs. Of course, he'd always have something for his special acquaintance.

"Im going to choose!" [Y/n] shouted. Starscream was so sure that they jumped little bit into the sky
"Yes, yes, yes now get onto it." Starscream impatiently stated as he began walking to the edge of the ship.

"let's go to [f/p]!"

"Ugh"

"Oh shut it screamie"