Tfp Soundwave I

Genre: adventure
Cybertronian Neutral-Faction Reader
For Infect_Dark_Fey

It was unusually for him to go out of the Nemesis, he disliked being away from his best of networks on the gigantic warship.

However, this was of important manner for him to be outside his cozy dwelling. His lord, Megatron had personally requested him to go and find a Autobot signal that had just appeared on his scanners.

He would not disappoint his Lord.

Never.

---

His pedes stepped on the wet dense grass, he'd had just taken a ground bridge to the coordinates.

Suspiciously it had lead to a wide open valley between the borders of so the so-called 'Germany' as the humans called the plot of land.

It made no sense as to why name land when they had cities, this added to Soundwave's curiosity of humans.

It was instantly clear to see what caused the signal.

It was a Autobot ship

A large one.

Although from its appearance and lack of weapon machinery, Soundwave concluded the ship was an Autobot civilian ship.

Lazerbeak ejected from his slender chassis.

:Lazerbeak: open log file with direct connection to Nemesis:

Soundwave commanded his metallic minion as she fully took flight and whizzed beside him.

“Soundwave, what do you have to report? ” Megatron growled out from within Lazerbeak.

:Lord Megatron—There is—a civilian—Autobots—Ship:
Soundwave spoke in a static slurry of voices to his Lord.

All he got for confirmation to continue looking was a pleased hum from Megatron.

Next, Soundwave, scanned the ship and the area surrounding it for anything of interest for the cause.

Beep—beep beep.

This caught the third in command's attention.

:There is—A life—form:

“Autobot or Decepitcon”

:Neither:

Soundwave's interest was now peaked, it had been a while for either side to have a neutral turn up.

“Bring it back at once” Megatron demanded.

Soundwave kept Lazerbeaks viewing channel open for Megatron to see as he walked towards the ship wreckage. Five minutes passed before he found a gap in the hull, big enough to enter.

He was silent as he walked, he glanced at everything, scanned everything he saw important before he came to where his scans deemed the life form was at.

Bracing the hull doors sides with his servos, he quickly pulled them apart to open a wide enough gap for him to enter.

There in the only untouched pod was the life form, a femme.
She had a (f/c) paint job with accents that brought out her colours.

She was injured, however that doesn't stop him from taking her for his Lord.

“Soundwave, bridge back immediately with her stasis pod— do not open it” Megatron's rough voice made Soundwave's receptors buzz.

With tentacles unleashing themselves from his back, he quickly gripped the stasis pod, its wiring coming loose and break from his strength.

A blue-green rift opened in front of him.